Miranda Lambert's Brand New Single 'Baggage Claim' Released
Miranda Lambert's first single "Baggage Claim" has finally made its way out in its studio version after previously hitting the web via shaky footage of her live performance. The "House That Built Me" singer kicks in the song with funky guitar riffs before crooning about having had enough of her man's selfishness.
"I have been draggin' around your sensitive ego/ Making sure your bags arrive on time/ For the dog and pony show/ A leather suitcase like a brick/ It kind of makes it hard to get a grip/ I drop your troubles off at the conveyor built/ I hand you a ticket to go get it yourself," she sings. "You better you call your mama when you get to town/ Cause I ain't gonn' be hanging around."
The song will be included in Miranda's next studio installment "Four the Record" which is coming out in the United States on November 1, just in time for Thanksgiving shopping season. A few months before the "Record" release, Miranda will release "Hell on Heels", an album she worked with Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley under the moniker Pistol Annies.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie