Miranda Lambert's Brand New Single 'Baggage Claim' Released
Miranda Lambert's first single "Baggage Claim" has finally made its way out in its studio version after previously hitting the web via shaky footage of her live performance. The "House That Built Me" singer kicks in the song with funky guitar riffs before crooning about having had enough of her man's selfishness.
"I have been draggin' around your sensitive ego/ Making sure your bags arrive on time/ For the dog and pony show/ A leather suitcase like a brick/ It kind of makes it hard to get a grip/ I drop your troubles off at the conveyor built/ I hand you a ticket to go get it yourself," she sings. "You better you call your mama when you get to town/ Cause I ain't gonn' be hanging around."
The song will be included in Miranda's next studio installment "Four the Record" which is coming out in the United States on November 1, just in time for Thanksgiving shopping season. A few months before the "Record" release, Miranda will release "Hell on Heels", an album she worked with Ashley Monroe and Angaleena Presley under the moniker Pistol Annies.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism