Linda Evangelista Asks Salma Hayek's Husband Huge Money
Now that everything has been revealed to public, Linda Evangelista is asking for a child support from the father of her 4-year-old son. The supermodel kept the identity of Francois-Henri Pinault as her baby's daddy for years and has not taken a single penny from the billionaire since the birth.
According to the latest report, Evangelista is demanding $46,000 per month for Augustin James' care including 24-hour nannies and armed drivers. The amount of money is believed to be the largest in the history of Manhattan's Family court.
Pinault, who is married to actress Salma Hayek and has a daughter with her, may have no trouble fulfilling the demand. His fortune is worth $11.5 billion, thanks to Gucci, Yves St. Laurent and other luxury brands. But the final number is expected to be ruled by a judge next month.
Evangelista fell pregnant with Pinault's baby when he separated from Hayek in early 2006. He got back to Hayek later that year and married her in 2009.
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off