Linda Evangelista Asks Salma Hayek's Husband Huge Money
Now that everything has been revealed to public, Linda Evangelista is asking for a child support from the father of her 4-year-old son. The supermodel kept the identity of Francois-Henri Pinault as her baby's daddy for years and has not taken a single penny from the billionaire since the birth.
According to the latest report, Evangelista is demanding $46,000 per month for Augustin James' care including 24-hour nannies and armed drivers. The amount of money is believed to be the largest in the history of Manhattan's Family court.
Pinault, who is married to actress Salma Hayek and has a daughter with her, may have no trouble fulfilling the demand. His fortune is worth $11.5 billion, thanks to Gucci, Yves St. Laurent and other luxury brands. But the final number is expected to be ruled by a judge next month.
Evangelista fell pregnant with Pinault's baby when he separated from Hayek in early 2006. He got back to Hayek later that year and married her in 2009.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism