Linda Evangelista Asks Salma Hayek's Husband Huge Money
Now that everything has been revealed to public, Linda Evangelista is asking for a child support from the father of her 4-year-old son. The supermodel kept the identity of Francois-Henri Pinault as her baby's daddy for years and has not taken a single penny from the billionaire since the birth.
According to the latest report, Evangelista is demanding $46,000 per month for Augustin James' care including 24-hour nannies and armed drivers. The amount of money is believed to be the largest in the history of Manhattan's Family court.
Pinault, who is married to actress Salma Hayek and has a daughter with her, may have no trouble fulfilling the demand. His fortune is worth $11.5 billion, thanks to Gucci, Yves St. Laurent and other luxury brands. But the final number is expected to be ruled by a judge next month.
Evangelista fell pregnant with Pinault's baby when he separated from Hayek in early 2006. He got back to Hayek later that year and married her in 2009.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?