Linda Evangelista Asks Salma Hayek's Husband Huge Money
Now that everything has been revealed to public, Linda Evangelista is asking for a child support from the father of her 4-year-old son. The supermodel kept the identity of Francois-Henri Pinault as her baby's daddy for years and has not taken a single penny from the billionaire since the birth.
According to the latest report, Evangelista is demanding $46,000 per month for Augustin James' care including 24-hour nannies and armed drivers. The amount of money is believed to be the largest in the history of Manhattan's Family court.
Pinault, who is married to actress Salma Hayek and has a daughter with her, may have no trouble fulfilling the demand. His fortune is worth $11.5 billion, thanks to Gucci, Yves St. Laurent and other luxury brands. But the final number is expected to be ruled by a judge next month.
Evangelista fell pregnant with Pinault's baby when he separated from Hayek in early 2006. He got back to Hayek later that year and married her in 2009.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding