Linda Evangelista Asks Salma Hayek's Husband Huge Money
Now that everything has been revealed to public, Linda Evangelista is asking for a child support from the father of her 4-year-old son. The supermodel kept the identity of Francois-Henri Pinault as her baby's daddy for years and has not taken a single penny from the billionaire since the birth.
According to the latest report, Evangelista is demanding $46,000 per month for Augustin James' care including 24-hour nannies and armed drivers. The amount of money is believed to be the largest in the history of Manhattan's Family court.
Pinault, who is married to actress Salma Hayek and has a daughter with her, may have no trouble fulfilling the demand. His fortune is worth $11.5 billion, thanks to Gucci, Yves St. Laurent and other luxury brands. But the final number is expected to be ruled by a judge next month.
Evangelista fell pregnant with Pinault's baby when he separated from Hayek in early 2006. He got back to Hayek later that year and married her in 2009.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed