Gory First Clip for 'Shark Night 3D' Debuted
Relativity Media has unleashed a first clip of killer shark thriller "Shark Night 3D" via Shock Till You Drop. Titled "Sneak Attack", the video gives a look at a bikini-clad lady who sets out to go sunbathing at a beach, but suddenly she gets attacked by the sea predator.
Directed by David R. Ellis, "Shark Night 3D" tells the story of a sexy summer that suddenly turns into a blood-soaked nightmare for a group of college students who are trapped on an island surrounded by voracious underwater predators. Sara Paxton, Katharine McPhee, Alyssa Diaz and Ving Rhames join the cast ensemble.
This thriller is produced by Mike Fleiss, Chris Briggs as well as Lynette Howell, and is slated for September 2 release in the U.S. It has been rated PG-13 for including gory violence, terror, explicit language and partial nudity scenes.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer