'Clash of the Titans' Sequel to Be Called 'Wrath of the Titans'
A follow-up to 2010's "Clash of the Titans" has got a real title. According to ERC Box Office, the Jonathan Liebesman-directed movie will be called "Wrath of the Titans". The project actually has used the name since the start of pre-production, but a press release back in March revealed a working title of "Clash of the Titans 2".
This sequel is set a decade after Perseus heroically defeated the Kraken. While he is attempting to live a quieter life as a village fisherman and sole parent to 10-year old Helius, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos.
When Hades and Ares team up to capture Zeus, Perseus cannot ignore his true calling. Enlisting the help of the warrior Queen Andromeda, Poseidon's demigod son Argenor, and fallen god Hephaestus, he bravely embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus, overthrow the Titans and save mankind.
To open wide in the U.S. on March 30, 2012, "Wrath of the Titans" has Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson and Danny Hutson returning to reprise their roles as Perseus, Zeus and Poseidon respectively. Joining them in the cast ensemble are Rosamund Pike, Ralph Fiennes, Edgar Ramirez, Toby Kebbell and Bill Nighy.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World