'Clash of the Titans' Sequel to Be Called 'Wrath of the Titans'
A follow-up to 2010's "Clash of the Titans" has got a real title. According to ERC Box Office, the Jonathan Liebesman-directed movie will be called "Wrath of the Titans". The project actually has used the name since the start of pre-production, but a press release back in March revealed a working title of "Clash of the Titans 2".
This sequel is set a decade after Perseus heroically defeated the Kraken. While he is attempting to live a quieter life as a village fisherman and sole parent to 10-year old Helius, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos.
When Hades and Ares team up to capture Zeus, Perseus cannot ignore his true calling. Enlisting the help of the warrior Queen Andromeda, Poseidon's demigod son Argenor, and fallen god Hephaestus, he bravely embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus, overthrow the Titans and save mankind.
To open wide in the U.S. on March 30, 2012, "Wrath of the Titans" has Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson and Danny Hutson returning to reprise their roles as Perseus, Zeus and Poseidon respectively. Joining them in the cast ensemble are Rosamund Pike, Ralph Fiennes, Edgar Ramirez, Toby Kebbell and Bill Nighy.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris