Snooki Cries as 'Jersey Shore' Wraps Season 5 Filming
Snooki got emotional on the last day filming of "Jersey Shore" season 5. The 23-year-old was said shedding tears when making her way out of the house she has shared with other guidettes and guidos when they were about to bid farewell on Monday, August 1.
Wearing a loose shirt on top of a tank top, Snooki covered her eyes with sunglasses but her facial expression can show that she was upset. She got help from her father who tied her suitcases to the roof of her car and drove her away, while her friends had to carry their own luggages down the stairs.
Before wrapping up the shooting, Snooki got her nose pierced. She and other "Jersey Shore" stars including The Situation, DJ Pauly D and JWoww visited the T-shirt store they have worked for several seasons and walked out with some T-shirts as mementos.
Back at home, they played water gun fight on the roof. The boys picked Deena Cortese as their main target while Snooki was sitting and watching when Pauly D wrestled the newest member of the reality show to the ground.
There is still no premiere date for season 5 of "Jersey Shore". Meanwhile, the fourth season which was filmed in Italy will start airing Thursday, August 4 at 10/9c on MTV. An extended trailer for the new season was recently released, showing more dramas during their stay in Florence.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns