Snooki Cries as 'Jersey Shore' Wraps Season 5 Filming
Snooki got emotional on the last day filming of "Jersey Shore" season 5. The 23-year-old was said shedding tears when making her way out of the house she has shared with other guidettes and guidos when they were about to bid farewell on Monday, August 1.
Wearing a loose shirt on top of a tank top, Snooki covered her eyes with sunglasses but her facial expression can show that she was upset. She got help from her father who tied her suitcases to the roof of her car and drove her away, while her friends had to carry their own luggages down the stairs.
Before wrapping up the shooting, Snooki got her nose pierced. She and other "Jersey Shore" stars including The Situation, DJ Pauly D and JWoww visited the T-shirt store they have worked for several seasons and walked out with some T-shirts as mementos.
Back at home, they played water gun fight on the roof. The boys picked Deena Cortese as their main target while Snooki was sitting and watching when Pauly D wrestled the newest member of the reality show to the ground.
There is still no premiere date for season 5 of "Jersey Shore". Meanwhile, the fourth season which was filmed in Italy will start airing Thursday, August 4 at 10/9c on MTV. An extended trailer for the new season was recently released, showing more dramas during their stay in Florence.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'