First Look at Nicole Scherzinger's 'Wet' Music Video
Nicole Scherzinger's music video for her latest solo single "Wet" has been teased in two stills. The pictures give a sneak peek at the shower scene the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls did for the upcoming clip.
33-year-old Nicole is seen wearing a two-piece attire and clutching a net around her body. Although she's in the shower, the judge of "The X Factor (US)" is not really wet. She teases the camera by standing behind a wall of water.
"Wet" is recorded for Nicole's long-delayed solo album "Killer Love" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of Stargate and Sandy Vee, it's to follow up 50 Cent-assisted "Right There".
Being filmed "on one of Nicole's rare days off from filming [The X Factor]," music video for the single hasn't got any premiere date.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked