First Look at Nicole Scherzinger's 'Wet' Music Video
Nicole Scherzinger's music video for her latest solo single "Wet" has been teased in two stills. The pictures give a sneak peek at the shower scene the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls did for the upcoming clip.
33-year-old Nicole is seen wearing a two-piece attire and clutching a net around her body. Although she's in the shower, the judge of "The X Factor (US)" is not really wet. She teases the camera by standing behind a wall of water.
"Wet" is recorded for Nicole's long-delayed solo album "Killer Love" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of Stargate and Sandy Vee, it's to follow up 50 Cent-assisted "Right There".
Being filmed "on one of Nicole's rare days off from filming [The X Factor]," music video for the single hasn't got any premiere date.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding