First Look at Nicole Scherzinger's 'Wet' Music Video
Nicole Scherzinger's music video for her latest solo single "Wet" has been teased in two stills. The pictures give a sneak peek at the shower scene the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls did for the upcoming clip.
33-year-old Nicole is seen wearing a two-piece attire and clutching a net around her body. Although she's in the shower, the judge of "The X Factor (US)" is not really wet. She teases the camera by standing behind a wall of water.
"Wet" is recorded for Nicole's long-delayed solo album "Killer Love" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of Stargate and Sandy Vee, it's to follow up 50 Cent-assisted "Right There".
Being filmed "on one of Nicole's rare days off from filming [The X Factor]," music video for the single hasn't got any premiere date.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event