First Look at Nicole Scherzinger's 'Wet' Music Video
Nicole Scherzinger's music video for her latest solo single "Wet" has been teased in two stills. The pictures give a sneak peek at the shower scene the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls did for the upcoming clip.
33-year-old Nicole is seen wearing a two-piece attire and clutching a net around her body. Although she's in the shower, the judge of "The X Factor (US)" is not really wet. She teases the camera by standing behind a wall of water.
"Wet" is recorded for Nicole's long-delayed solo album "Killer Love" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of Stargate and Sandy Vee, it's to follow up 50 Cent-assisted "Right There".
Being filmed "on one of Nicole's rare days off from filming [The X Factor]," music video for the single hasn't got any premiere date.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama