First Look at Nicole Scherzinger's 'Wet' Music Video
Nicole Scherzinger's music video for her latest solo single "Wet" has been teased in two stills. The pictures give a sneak peek at the shower scene the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls did for the upcoming clip.
33-year-old Nicole is seen wearing a two-piece attire and clutching a net around her body. Although she's in the shower, the judge of "The X Factor (US)" is not really wet. She teases the camera by standing behind a wall of water.
"Wet" is recorded for Nicole's long-delayed solo album "Killer Love" which has been released since March this year. Coming from production hands of Stargate and Sandy Vee, it's to follow up 50 Cent-assisted "Right There".
Being filmed "on one of Nicole's rare days off from filming [The X Factor]," music video for the single hasn't got any premiere date.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch