Father of Fantasia Barrino's Baby Is Still a Married Man
Fantasia Barrino has kept the identity of her baby's father to herself when announcing her pregnancy recently, but many thought that she is likely pregnant by Antwaun Cook, the married man she had an affair with. Radar Online recently confirmed that her baby daddy is indeed Antwaun, and reported that he is still married to estranged wife Paula Cook.
An inside source further dished on that Antwaun has told Paula about Fantasia's pregnancy. "Antwaun told Paula that Fantasia was pregnant early on," said the insider. "He wanted her to hear it from him before word got out in the press. Paula was really hurt when he left her for Fantasia, so it's like the knife that was already in her back is being twisted now."
Fantasia was first reported to be dating Antwaun in late 2009. It was reported at the time that she met him in August the same year while he was working at his T-Mobile store. While she initially denied the romance, the "Bittersweet" singer later admitted she dated Antwaun "off and on for about 11 months", but insisted that she thought he had separated from his wife.
In November 2010, the season 3 winner of "American Idol" testified in child custody case between Antwaun and Paula. During which, she reportedly confessed to have gotten pregnant with Antwaun's child and had an abortion around the time of her suicide attempt in early August that year.
Fantasia made the announcement that she is pregnant at a charity event for the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday, July 31. The 27-year-old told the crowd, "This child that I carry. God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."
Radar Online additionally reported that Antwaun and Paula are set to meet in a North Carolina courthouse on Wednesday, August 10. They are expected to sort out the accurate date of their separation.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger