Ashley and J.P. Talk Plan to Live Together on 'Bachelorette: After the Final Rose'
After their awkward situation on "The Bachelorette" finale, Ashley Hebert and Ben sat together for the first time on "After the Final Rose" which was aired on Monday, August 1 night, right after the last episode of the dating show. It started out with Chris Harrison reminding viewers that Ashley is engaged to J.P.
Ben opened up how hard it was for him to go to his best friend's wedding right after his proposal was rejected, but is grateful for the journey and for Ashley. When the dentist student joined him on the stage, he asked her when she knew J.P. is the one. Ashley claimed that in the end she just followed her heart.
When Chris pointed out that Ben still seemed to be angry, the winemaker said, "No, no, I'm not angry." Claiming he has no regret, Ben also thanked Ashley for getting him to where he is now and said he is ready to move on.
J.P. was later brought in and the couple looked very smitten to each other. They watched footage of their proposal which led them to share romantic kisses, while her family was crying. Ashley's sister Chrystie, who disapproved of J.P. when they met for the first time, was also there to offer her apology.
Chrystie said that she only wanted to protect her sister, but now she is convinced he is the one for Ashley. J.P. forgave her and they hugged it out. They are all excited to spend all the holidays together and Chrystie wants him to meet her kids.
When talking about their future, Ashley and J.P. shared about their plan to live together. The 26-year-old said she will move to New York City to be with J.P. after finishing her school in a month. They want to enjoy being engaged before planning a wedding.
At the end of the show, Chris surprised the lovebirds, who just want to share a humble, boring life together, with a trip to Fiji where J.P. proposed to Ashley.
More The Bachelorette News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set