Miley Cyrus to Pull Double Duty in God-Themed Comedy for Paramount
After taking a short break from acting to focus on her Gypsy Heart tour, Miley Cyrus is now ready to make her return to the acting world since the tour has come to an end. Rumor has it, the former "Hannah Montana" star is attached to an untitled comedy pitch for Paramount Pictures.
Miley is said to not only star in the big screen project but also serve as one of the producers. She will produce it with her mother Tish Cyrus via their Hope Town Entertainment banner. The daughter/mother duo will team up with another producer Andrew Panay, whose credits include "Wedding Crashers" and "When in Rome".
Other details about the movie are still scarce, but The Hollywood Reporter suggested it will be a high-concept one which "involves a broken promise to God." The scripts will be penned by Sam Brown and Jack Angelo. Serving as executive producers will be Adam Glass and Jodi Zuckerman Weiner from Panay Films production.
Before going on a tour, Miley Cyrus managed to complete the filming of dramedy "LOL" along with Demi Moore and Ashley Greene. She has also shot an action comedy "So Undercover" with Joshua Bowman and Kelly Osbourne. Both movies are expected to come out later this year.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal