Scantily-Clad Rihanna Heats Up Parade in Barbados
Rihanna gets provocative as she embraces the festive air in her hometown of Barbados. On Monday, August 1, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker took part in the annual Kadooment Day parade, and hit the streets in a barely there, sequined bikini and fishnet stockings. She also wore bright red feathered headdress to compete her attire.
During the parade, the 23-year-old singer rode on a float and blew kisses to the crowd. At one point, she was seen bending over and dancing with a fan who came up behind her. Seemingly having fun, she didn't appear to be bothered when the rain started to fall. In fact, she was spotted running in the street and giggling with her friends.
Riri arrived back in Barbados over the weekend. She recently wrapped up the North American leg of her Loud tour. Soon after she arrived, she took to Twitter and wrote, "My home, my country, my people....BARBADOS!!! #1LOVE #SWEETfahDAYS NOTHIN' BETTER! #RihannaNavy Miss u guys tho."
Kadooment Day is the official final celebration of the Crop Over Festival season. It is explained in Barbados.org that its origins "can be traced back to the 1780's, a time when Barbados was the world's largest producer of sugar. At the end of the sugar season, there was always a huge celebration to mark the culmination of another successful sugar cane harvest."
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked