Scantily-Clad Rihanna Heats Up Parade in Barbados
Rihanna gets provocative as she embraces the festive air in her hometown of Barbados. On Monday, August 1, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker took part in the annual Kadooment Day parade, and hit the streets in a barely there, sequined bikini and fishnet stockings. She also wore bright red feathered headdress to compete her attire.
During the parade, the 23-year-old singer rode on a float and blew kisses to the crowd. At one point, she was seen bending over and dancing with a fan who came up behind her. Seemingly having fun, she didn't appear to be bothered when the rain started to fall. In fact, she was spotted running in the street and giggling with her friends.
Riri arrived back in Barbados over the weekend. She recently wrapped up the North American leg of her Loud tour. Soon after she arrived, she took to Twitter and wrote, "My home, my country, my people....BARBADOS!!! #1LOVE #SWEETfahDAYS NOTHIN' BETTER! #RihannaNavy Miss u guys tho."
Kadooment Day is the official final celebration of the Crop Over Festival season. It is explained in Barbados.org that its origins "can be traced back to the 1780's, a time when Barbados was the world's largest producer of sugar. At the end of the sugar season, there was always a huge celebration to mark the culmination of another successful sugar cane harvest."
More Rihanna News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name