First Trailer for Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy' Is Simply Romantic
The first trailer for Sundance's Grand Jury Prize winner "Like Crazy" is dropped on the web in anticipation of the October 28 limited release in the United States. An indie movie, it revolves around an American boy, Jacob, and a British girl, Anna, who meet at a college in Los Angeles and fall madly in love.
When they are already bound to each other, Anna has to return to London and the couple is forced into a long-distance relationship. The movie, as seen in the trailer, will take viewers to experience the heartbreaking journey of the pair as their perfect love is tested by youth, trust and geography.
Playing Jacob and Anna are Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones respectively. The latter won a Best Acting award at Sundance. Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence additionally takes a supporting role in this Drake Doremus-directed film.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money