First Trailer for Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy' Is Simply Romantic
The first trailer for Sundance's Grand Jury Prize winner "Like Crazy" is dropped on the web in anticipation of the October 28 limited release in the United States. An indie movie, it revolves around an American boy, Jacob, and a British girl, Anna, who meet at a college in Los Angeles and fall madly in love.
When they are already bound to each other, Anna has to return to London and the couple is forced into a long-distance relationship. The movie, as seen in the trailer, will take viewers to experience the heartbreaking journey of the pair as their perfect love is tested by youth, trust and geography.
Playing Jacob and Anna are Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones respectively. The latter won a Best Acting award at Sundance. Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence additionally takes a supporting role in this Drake Doremus-directed film.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!