First Trailer for Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy' Is Simply Romantic
The first trailer for Sundance's Grand Jury Prize winner "Like Crazy" is dropped on the web in anticipation of the October 28 limited release in the United States. An indie movie, it revolves around an American boy, Jacob, and a British girl, Anna, who meet at a college in Los Angeles and fall madly in love.
When they are already bound to each other, Anna has to return to London and the couple is forced into a long-distance relationship. The movie, as seen in the trailer, will take viewers to experience the heartbreaking journey of the pair as their perfect love is tested by youth, trust and geography.
Playing Jacob and Anna are Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones respectively. The latter won a Best Acting award at Sundance. Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence additionally takes a supporting role in this Drake Doremus-directed film.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert