First Trailer for Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy' Is Simply Romantic
The first trailer for Sundance's Grand Jury Prize winner "Like Crazy" is dropped on the web in anticipation of the October 28 limited release in the United States. An indie movie, it revolves around an American boy, Jacob, and a British girl, Anna, who meet at a college in Los Angeles and fall madly in love.
When they are already bound to each other, Anna has to return to London and the couple is forced into a long-distance relationship. The movie, as seen in the trailer, will take viewers to experience the heartbreaking journey of the pair as their perfect love is tested by youth, trust and geography.
Playing Jacob and Anna are Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones respectively. The latter won a Best Acting award at Sundance. Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence additionally takes a supporting role in this Drake Doremus-directed film.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami