First Trailer for Sundance Winner 'Like Crazy' Is Simply Romantic
The first trailer for Sundance's Grand Jury Prize winner "Like Crazy" is dropped on the web in anticipation of the October 28 limited release in the United States. An indie movie, it revolves around an American boy, Jacob, and a British girl, Anna, who meet at a college in Los Angeles and fall madly in love.
When they are already bound to each other, Anna has to return to London and the couple is forced into a long-distance relationship. The movie, as seen in the trailer, will take viewers to experience the heartbreaking journey of the pair as their perfect love is tested by youth, trust and geography.
Playing Jacob and Anna are Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones respectively. The latter won a Best Acting award at Sundance. Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence additionally takes a supporting role in this Drake Doremus-directed film.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame