Behind the Scenes of Kim Kardashian's First 3-D Magazine Cover Shoot
Kim Kardashian has got the honor of being a cover girl for the world's first 3-D magazine. Offering a taste of her collaboration with photographer Nick Saglimbeni for a spread on World's Most Beautiful, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star takes fans to the behind the scenes of the photo shoot.
While the video came out courtesy of E! Online, the 30-year-old reality star herself took to her blog to talk about the gig. She wrote, "How amazing is this!?!?! I've been wanting to tell you guys for a while but had to wait to reveal that I am going to be on the cover of the world's first 3-D magazine!"
"The 3-D photo spread is for World's Most Beautiful, the first-ever magazine shot entirely in 3-D," she added. "The amazing Nick Saglimbeni came up with the concept and we met up for a top-secret shoot in the desert. Nick is one of my all-time favorite photographers so I was so excited for the shoot... I can't wait for you guys to see the final shots in 3-D!"
Kim's spread in World's Most Beautiful will be available August 8 in a limited-edition print version for $4.99, and for free on iPads, iPhones and Android phones. In an interview accompanying the spread, she gushed, "It's like you're popping out of the screen! There are so many exciting things you can do with 3-D. I can't wait to see what you do with it after this."
Of the photo shoot itself, the fiancee of Kris Humphries said, "We were in this abandoned mining town, doing this shot where I was all glammed out in black lace, and I had to lie down on this old wooden porch. I got so many splinters, in so many painful places, but I just stayed focused and tried to be sexy. I loved the contrast and how it all came together."
Before announcing her 3-D gig, Kim took to her blog to confirm that she has chosen Vera Wang as her wedding dress designer. "Vera has been a close family friend for a long time and we had talked about this moment for years, so when it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of," she explained. "No one designs gowns the way she does!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding