Charlie Sheen Plucks Ex-Wife From Mexico and Pays Her Rehab Bills
Charlie Sheen may no longer be in a romantic relationship with Brooke Mueller but he still cares about her. The actor, based on a report by TMZ, is picking up the tab for the rehab treatments that his ex-wife is about to take.
Sheen is not pleased that mother to his twin boys is going to a facility in Mexico to get a treatment because the place can describe a drug that is not legal in United States. Fearing that she might die, Sheen reportedly flew straight to Mexico in a private jet to pick her up. Mueller was brought back to the States after spending only 12 hours in Mexico.
Sheen has now arranged a treatment for Mueller at an undisclosed location and taken care of the bills. He even contacted the team of doctors who helped him a few months back to aid Muller.
Mueller is preventing an addiction to illegal drugs and she once considered an extreme treatment which uses controversial drug Ibogaine. She tried to get inside the south of border twice but always failed for various reasons. "She was convinced that was a sign to not go to Mexico. Brooke was aware that Ibogaine is a very dangerous drug to take, and could potentially do more harm than good for her," a source told Radar Online.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'