Charlie Sheen Plucks Ex-Wife From Mexico and Pays Her Rehab Bills
Charlie Sheen may no longer be in a romantic relationship with Brooke Mueller but he still cares about her. The actor, based on a report by TMZ, is picking up the tab for the rehab treatments that his ex-wife is about to take.
Sheen is not pleased that mother to his twin boys is going to a facility in Mexico to get a treatment because the place can describe a drug that is not legal in United States. Fearing that she might die, Sheen reportedly flew straight to Mexico in a private jet to pick her up. Mueller was brought back to the States after spending only 12 hours in Mexico.
Sheen has now arranged a treatment for Mueller at an undisclosed location and taken care of the bills. He even contacted the team of doctors who helped him a few months back to aid Muller.
Mueller is preventing an addiction to illegal drugs and she once considered an extreme treatment which uses controversial drug Ibogaine. She tried to get inside the south of border twice but always failed for various reasons. "She was convinced that was a sign to not go to Mexico. Brooke was aware that Ibogaine is a very dangerous drug to take, and could potentially do more harm than good for her," a source told Radar Online.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics