Kristen Stewart Takes Robert Pattinson's Guitar to London
Having to spend time apart from Robert Pattinson for work, Kristen Stewart seems to have taken something of his belonging with her. The Bella Swan of the "Twilight Saga" series was spotted bringing what looks like to be his guitar when she came to London to begin work on "Snow White and the Huntsman".
Kristen wore a white T-shirt under a hoodie with a pair of washed-out grey jeans when arriving at London Heathrow Airport over the weekend. As the actress who plays a stripper in "Welcome to the Rileys" made her way out of the airport, her bodyguard was photographed carrying the guitar case.
The sighting of the guitar case sparked speculations that 25-year-old Robert will be joining the 21-year-old beauty while she is filming "Snow White". Before that though, the "Water for Elephants" actor is expected to attend Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles this Sunday, August 7.
Kristen and Robert are notoriously guarded about their relationship, but they showed off rare public displays of affection at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. While promoting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", the "On the Road" actress was seen embracing and leaning into the "Bel Ami" actor.
More Kristen Stewart News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked