Kurt Dishes on Blaine in New 'Glee' 3D Movie Clip
Chris Colfer's Kurt Hummel appears in a newly released clip from "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie". The video opens with Kurt sitting in a dressing room and dishing on Darren Criss's Blaine Anderson.
The clip also offers onstage footage where Chris asks Darren, "Do you know what's better than Kurt and Blaine?" As Blaine replies that he doesn't know what it is, Kurt excitedly enthused, "Kurt and Blaine in 3D!"
On the TV series, Blaine is an openly gay lead singer of New Directions' rival, Dalton Academy Warblers. His chemistry with Kurt then turns into a romantic linkage. Their same sex relationship has received compliments from critics. New York Post, for instance, dubs Kurt and Blaine as "one of the most beloved TV couples of the millennium" back in April.
Scheduled to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on August 12, "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" captures various onstage and backstage moments during the recent "Glee! Live! In Concert" tour. Directed by Kevin Tancharoen, it features the stars of the FOX hit series, including Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Dianna Agron, Heather Morris, Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet.
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'