Kelly Clarkson Form Girl Group Called Already Famous
Beside recording her next studio album, former "American Idol" champ Kelly Clarkson has also worked on a side project with her backup singers Jill and Kate. They form a trio under the moniker of Already Famous and have already hit studio to craft their music.
Explaining why they feel the need to form a girl group, they tweeted, "We've been writing & singing together 4 over 4 years so we thought why not record it. We love singing harmony!" Discussing who the lead singer is, they wrote, "We switch on different songs. We all sing lead, alto, and soprano at different points."
Before they revealed the project, Kelly has already hinted it on her own page, "I'm off to Oklahoma to record some songs with @jillandkate! I love random writing and recording with friends!" One of the songs they have recorded is called "I'm Not the Only One" which was teased in a short snippet.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat