Kelly Clarkson Form Girl Group Called Already Famous
Beside recording her next studio album, former "American Idol" champ Kelly Clarkson has also worked on a side project with her backup singers Jill and Kate. They form a trio under the moniker of Already Famous and have already hit studio to craft their music.
Explaining why they feel the need to form a girl group, they tweeted, "We've been writing & singing together 4 over 4 years so we thought why not record it. We love singing harmony!" Discussing who the lead singer is, they wrote, "We switch on different songs. We all sing lead, alto, and soprano at different points."
Before they revealed the project, Kelly has already hinted it on her own page, "I'm off to Oklahoma to record some songs with @jillandkate! I love random writing and recording with friends!" One of the songs they have recorded is called "I'm Not the Only One" which was teased in a short snippet.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary