Kelly Clarkson Form Girl Group Called Already Famous
Beside recording her next studio album, former "American Idol" champ Kelly Clarkson has also worked on a side project with her backup singers Jill and Kate. They form a trio under the moniker of Already Famous and have already hit studio to craft their music.
Explaining why they feel the need to form a girl group, they tweeted, "We've been writing & singing together 4 over 4 years so we thought why not record it. We love singing harmony!" Discussing who the lead singer is, they wrote, "We switch on different songs. We all sing lead, alto, and soprano at different points."
Before they revealed the project, Kelly has already hinted it on her own page, "I'm off to Oklahoma to record some songs with @jillandkate! I love random writing and recording with friends!" One of the songs they have recorded is called "I'm Not the Only One" which was teased in a short snippet.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent