Kelly Clarkson Form Girl Group Called Already Famous
Beside recording her next studio album, former "American Idol" champ Kelly Clarkson has also worked on a side project with her backup singers Jill and Kate. They form a trio under the moniker of Already Famous and have already hit studio to craft their music.
Explaining why they feel the need to form a girl group, they tweeted, "We've been writing & singing together 4 over 4 years so we thought why not record it. We love singing harmony!" Discussing who the lead singer is, they wrote, "We switch on different songs. We all sing lead, alto, and soprano at different points."
Before they revealed the project, Kelly has already hinted it on her own page, "I'm off to Oklahoma to record some songs with @jillandkate! I love random writing and recording with friends!" One of the songs they have recorded is called "I'm Not the Only One" which was teased in a short snippet.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry