Kelly Clarkson Form Girl Group Called Already Famous
Beside recording her next studio album, former "American Idol" champ Kelly Clarkson has also worked on a side project with her backup singers Jill and Kate. They form a trio under the moniker of Already Famous and have already hit studio to craft their music.
Explaining why they feel the need to form a girl group, they tweeted, "We've been writing & singing together 4 over 4 years so we thought why not record it. We love singing harmony!" Discussing who the lead singer is, they wrote, "We switch on different songs. We all sing lead, alto, and soprano at different points."
Before they revealed the project, Kelly has already hinted it on her own page, "I'm off to Oklahoma to record some songs with @jillandkate! I love random writing and recording with friends!" One of the songs they have recorded is called "I'm Not the Only One" which was teased in a short snippet.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl