Rihanna to Film Homecoming Documentary at Bridgetown Concert
Rihanna is going to make a homecoming documentary. She will film it at her concert which is taking place in her hometown of Barbados this week. The news was confirmed by Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) chairman Adrian Elcock.
He told The Sunday Sun via Nation News that "aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna's production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert."
The Bajan songstress will rock Kensington Oval in Bridgetown on August 5, just before heading to Europe and South America to complete her "Loud" tour. The documentary she's going to make in the city will be titled "Coming Home".
RiRi is going to stay on the road until December with her last stop to take place at London's O2 Arena.
More Rihanna News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father