Rihanna to Film Homecoming Documentary at Bridgetown Concert
Rihanna is going to make a homecoming documentary. She will film it at her concert which is taking place in her hometown of Barbados this week. The news was confirmed by Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) chairman Adrian Elcock.
He told The Sunday Sun via Nation News that "aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna's production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert."
The Bajan songstress will rock Kensington Oval in Bridgetown on August 5, just before heading to Europe and South America to complete her "Loud" tour. The documentary she's going to make in the city will be titled "Coming Home".
RiRi is going to stay on the road until December with her last stop to take place at London's O2 Arena.
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik