Rihanna to Film Homecoming Documentary at Bridgetown Concert
Rihanna is going to make a homecoming documentary. She will film it at her concert which is taking place in her hometown of Barbados this week. The news was confirmed by Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) chairman Adrian Elcock.
He told The Sunday Sun via Nation News that "aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna's production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert."
The Bajan songstress will rock Kensington Oval in Bridgetown on August 5, just before heading to Europe and South America to complete her "Loud" tour. The documentary she's going to make in the city will be titled "Coming Home".
RiRi is going to stay on the road until December with her last stop to take place at London's O2 Arena.
More Rihanna News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album