Rihanna to Film Homecoming Documentary at Bridgetown Concert
Rihanna is going to make a homecoming documentary. She will film it at her concert which is taking place in her hometown of Barbados this week. The news was confirmed by Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) chairman Adrian Elcock.
He told The Sunday Sun via Nation News that "aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna's production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert."
The Bajan songstress will rock Kensington Oval in Bridgetown on August 5, just before heading to Europe and South America to complete her "Loud" tour. The documentary she's going to make in the city will be titled "Coming Home".
RiRi is going to stay on the road until December with her last stop to take place at London's O2 Arena.
More Rihanna News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie