Rihanna to Film Homecoming Documentary at Bridgetown Concert
Rihanna is going to make a homecoming documentary. She will film it at her concert which is taking place in her hometown of Barbados this week. The news was confirmed by Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) chairman Adrian Elcock.
He told The Sunday Sun via Nation News that "aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna's production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert."
The Bajan songstress will rock Kensington Oval in Bridgetown on August 5, just before heading to Europe and South America to complete her "Loud" tour. The documentary she's going to make in the city will be titled "Coming Home".
RiRi is going to stay on the road until December with her last stop to take place at London's O2 Arena.
More Rihanna News
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry