Rihanna to Film Homecoming Documentary at Bridgetown Concert
Rihanna is going to make a homecoming documentary. She will film it at her concert which is taking place in her hometown of Barbados this week. The news was confirmed by Barbados Tourism Authority (BTA) chairman Adrian Elcock.
He told The Sunday Sun via Nation News that "aspects of the concert will be included in a video documentary which forms part of the $4 million deal reached between the BTA and Rihanna's production company, RocNation, which is producing the concert."
The Bajan songstress will rock Kensington Oval in Bridgetown on August 5, just before heading to Europe and South America to complete her "Loud" tour. The documentary she's going to make in the city will be titled "Coming Home".
RiRi is going to stay on the road until December with her last stop to take place at London's O2 Arena.
More Rihanna News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video