'Falling Skies' Season Finale Preview Promises Unbelievable Ending
"Falling Skies" is set to wrap up its first season next week with a two-hour finale. The first hour will focus on the 2nd Massachusetts who are divided by growing tension arising from their plans of an ambitious assault on an alien base which draws closer. Meanwhile, Tom has trouble coming to grips with Anne's profound discovery and its implications.
In the next one hour, the resistance fighters launch a bold attack against the aliens as Tom remains at the camp to protect the civilians. Twisting developments lead Tom to a close encounter of the harrowing kind.
"Falling Skies" season 1 finale will air Sunday, August 7 at 9/8c on TNT. Mysteries about the aliens' motives for invading the Earth might finally be answered in this ultimate episode, which is promised to be big and astonishing that people won't believe how it ends.
The show has been renewed for a second season which will debut in summer 2012.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'