'Falling Skies' Season Finale Preview Promises Unbelievable Ending
"Falling Skies" is set to wrap up its first season next week with a two-hour finale. The first hour will focus on the 2nd Massachusetts who are divided by growing tension arising from their plans of an ambitious assault on an alien base which draws closer. Meanwhile, Tom has trouble coming to grips with Anne's profound discovery and its implications.
In the next one hour, the resistance fighters launch a bold attack against the aliens as Tom remains at the camp to protect the civilians. Twisting developments lead Tom to a close encounter of the harrowing kind.
"Falling Skies" season 1 finale will air Sunday, August 7 at 9/8c on TNT. Mysteries about the aliens' motives for invading the Earth might finally be answered in this ultimate episode, which is promised to be big and astonishing that people won't believe how it ends.
The show has been renewed for a second season which will debut in summer 2012.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival