'Falling Skies' Season Finale Preview Promises Unbelievable Ending
"Falling Skies" is set to wrap up its first season next week with a two-hour finale. The first hour will focus on the 2nd Massachusetts who are divided by growing tension arising from their plans of an ambitious assault on an alien base which draws closer. Meanwhile, Tom has trouble coming to grips with Anne's profound discovery and its implications.
In the next one hour, the resistance fighters launch a bold attack against the aliens as Tom remains at the camp to protect the civilians. Twisting developments lead Tom to a close encounter of the harrowing kind.
"Falling Skies" season 1 finale will air Sunday, August 7 at 9/8c on TNT. Mysteries about the aliens' motives for invading the Earth might finally be answered in this ultimate episode, which is promised to be big and astonishing that people won't believe how it ends.
The show has been renewed for a second season which will debut in summer 2012.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?