'Falling Skies' Season Finale Preview Promises Unbelievable Ending
"Falling Skies" is set to wrap up its first season next week with a two-hour finale. The first hour will focus on the 2nd Massachusetts who are divided by growing tension arising from their plans of an ambitious assault on an alien base which draws closer. Meanwhile, Tom has trouble coming to grips with Anne's profound discovery and its implications.
In the next one hour, the resistance fighters launch a bold attack against the aliens as Tom remains at the camp to protect the civilians. Twisting developments lead Tom to a close encounter of the harrowing kind.
"Falling Skies" season 1 finale will air Sunday, August 7 at 9/8c on TNT. Mysteries about the aliens' motives for invading the Earth might finally be answered in this ultimate episode, which is promised to be big and astonishing that people won't believe how it ends.
The show has been renewed for a second season which will debut in summer 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour