'Falling Skies' Season Finale Preview Promises Unbelievable Ending
"Falling Skies" is set to wrap up its first season next week with a two-hour finale. The first hour will focus on the 2nd Massachusetts who are divided by growing tension arising from their plans of an ambitious assault on an alien base which draws closer. Meanwhile, Tom has trouble coming to grips with Anne's profound discovery and its implications.
In the next one hour, the resistance fighters launch a bold attack against the aliens as Tom remains at the camp to protect the civilians. Twisting developments lead Tom to a close encounter of the harrowing kind.
"Falling Skies" season 1 finale will air Sunday, August 7 at 9/8c on TNT. Mysteries about the aliens' motives for invading the Earth might finally be answered in this ultimate episode, which is promised to be big and astonishing that people won't believe how it ends.
The show has been renewed for a second season which will debut in summer 2012.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier