Confirmed: Darren Criss to Replace Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed'
A few days after Darren Criss was rumored to head to Broadway, E! Online's Marc Malkin confirmed that the report is true. "I just got word that the official announcement will come tomorrow," he wrote on Sunday, July 31.
This gig will become the "Glee" star's debut at the Broadway. The Blaine depicter is going to replace "Harry Potter" actor Daniel Radcliffe in Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". His three-week run reportedly will kick off on January 3, 2012.
It was just a week ago when Darren was grilled with question whether or not the rumor is true. "I don't know!" he said back then. "People keep asking me about it, and it's kind of cool that that's out there in the world, but I cannot confirm anything at all."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers