Confirmed: Darren Criss to Replace Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed'
A few days after Darren Criss was rumored to head to Broadway, E! Online's Marc Malkin confirmed that the report is true. "I just got word that the official announcement will come tomorrow," he wrote on Sunday, July 31.
This gig will become the "Glee" star's debut at the Broadway. The Blaine depicter is going to replace "Harry Potter" actor Daniel Radcliffe in Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". His three-week run reportedly will kick off on January 3, 2012.
It was just a week ago when Darren was grilled with question whether or not the rumor is true. "I don't know!" he said back then. "People keep asking me about it, and it's kind of cool that that's out there in the world, but I cannot confirm anything at all."
More Darren Criss News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers