Confirmed: Darren Criss to Replace Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed'
A few days after Darren Criss was rumored to head to Broadway, E! Online's Marc Malkin confirmed that the report is true. "I just got word that the official announcement will come tomorrow," he wrote on Sunday, July 31.
This gig will become the "Glee" star's debut at the Broadway. The Blaine depicter is going to replace "Harry Potter" actor Daniel Radcliffe in Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". His three-week run reportedly will kick off on January 3, 2012.
It was just a week ago when Darren was grilled with question whether or not the rumor is true. "I don't know!" he said back then. "People keep asking me about it, and it's kind of cool that that's out there in the world, but I cannot confirm anything at all."
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M