Confirmed: Darren Criss to Replace Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed'
A few days after Darren Criss was rumored to head to Broadway, E! Online's Marc Malkin confirmed that the report is true. "I just got word that the official announcement will come tomorrow," he wrote on Sunday, July 31.
This gig will become the "Glee" star's debut at the Broadway. The Blaine depicter is going to replace "Harry Potter" actor Daniel Radcliffe in Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". His three-week run reportedly will kick off on January 3, 2012.
It was just a week ago when Darren was grilled with question whether or not the rumor is true. "I don't know!" he said back then. "People keep asking me about it, and it's kind of cool that that's out there in the world, but I cannot confirm anything at all."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby