Confirmed: Darren Criss to Replace Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed'
A few days after Darren Criss was rumored to head to Broadway, E! Online's Marc Malkin confirmed that the report is true. "I just got word that the official announcement will come tomorrow," he wrote on Sunday, July 31.
This gig will become the "Glee" star's debut at the Broadway. The Blaine depicter is going to replace "Harry Potter" actor Daniel Radcliffe in Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". His three-week run reportedly will kick off on January 3, 2012.
It was just a week ago when Darren was grilled with question whether or not the rumor is true. "I don't know!" he said back then. "People keep asking me about it, and it's kind of cool that that's out there in the world, but I cannot confirm anything at all."
More Darren Criss News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season