Video: Fantasia Barrino Confirms She's Pregnant
Fantasia Barrino has another bun in the oven. While taking the stage to sing at a charity event for the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday, July 31, the season 3 winner of "American Idol" made the announcement that she is expecting a child.
"You are the first persons that I share this news with. And I share this with you, because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk," the 27-year-old told the crowd gathering. "This child that I carry. God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."
The "Bittersweet" singer didn't mention who is the baby's father, but she was last linked romantically to Antwuan Cook. Back in November 2010, it was reported that she confessed to have got pregnant with Antwuan and had an abortion when testifying in child custody case between him and his estranged wife Paula Cook.
Fantasia already has a daughter, Zion Quari Barrino, who will turn 10 on August 8.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway