Video: Fantasia Barrino Confirms She's Pregnant
Fantasia Barrino has another bun in the oven. While taking the stage to sing at a charity event for the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday, July 31, the season 3 winner of "American Idol" made the announcement that she is expecting a child.
"You are the first persons that I share this news with. And I share this with you, because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk," the 27-year-old told the crowd gathering. "This child that I carry. God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."
The "Bittersweet" singer didn't mention who is the baby's father, but she was last linked romantically to Antwuan Cook. Back in November 2010, it was reported that she confessed to have got pregnant with Antwuan and had an abortion when testifying in child custody case between him and his estranged wife Paula Cook.
Fantasia already has a daughter, Zion Quari Barrino, who will turn 10 on August 8.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit