Video: Fantasia Barrino Confirms She's Pregnant
Fantasia Barrino has another bun in the oven. While taking the stage to sing at a charity event for the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday, July 31, the season 3 winner of "American Idol" made the announcement that she is expecting a child.
"You are the first persons that I share this news with. And I share this with you, because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk," the 27-year-old told the crowd gathering. "This child that I carry. God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."
The "Bittersweet" singer didn't mention who is the baby's father, but she was last linked romantically to Antwuan Cook. Back in November 2010, it was reported that she confessed to have got pregnant with Antwuan and had an abortion when testifying in child custody case between him and his estranged wife Paula Cook.
Fantasia already has a daughter, Zion Quari Barrino, who will turn 10 on August 8.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie