Vanessa Minnillo Calls Jessica Simpson 'Elephant in the Room' on 'Dream Wedding'
Vanessa Minnillo has seemingly admitted that Jessica Simpson bothered her throughout the preparation of her big day with Nick Lachey. On "Nick and Vanessa's Dream Wedding" which aired on Saturday, July 30, the newlywed called the sister of Ashlee Simpson "elephant in the room" for making headlines with her own wedding plans with fiance Eric Johnson.
"To address the elephant in the room, yes, you know coincidentally at the same time that our wedding is going on, his ex is actually also doing the beautiful thing of getting married herself," the former host of "Total Request Live" said on the TLC special while referring to Nick's ex-wife Jessica. She went on sharing, "I think she would probably pray, as much as I do, that they allow us to have our own moments."
Despite all the scares during the preparation, Vanessa and Nick's nuptials has been held on July 15. On "Dream Wedding", the former 98 Degrees star revealed that he pretended to be excited about all the little details, before adding, "I'm excited if she's excited ... I'm happy if she's happy."
Nick's previous marriage with Jessica was also brought on small screen by MTV via reality series "Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica". The couple, who tied the knot in 2002, officially divorced in 2006 after a much publicized separation.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'