Drake Silences Haters in New Single 'Headlines'
Drake is aiming to make "headlines" in the first official offering of his next studio installment "Take Care". In the the Boi-1da and Noah "40" Shebib produced track, the Canadian MC raps about dealing with haters and critics.
"I had someone tell me I fell off, ooh I needed that/ And they want to see me pick back up, well where'd I leave it at?" he raps. "If they don't get it they'll be over you / That new s*** that you got is overdue / You better do what you supposed to do."
Drizzy is going to release "Take Care" in the United States on October 24 which happens to be his 25th birthday. In working on the album, he took a different approach by delving deeper into his emotion, and refused to let the success of his first album "Thank Me Later" get to his head.
"In no way am I not proud of it," he told Rolling Stone. "But I think I got caught up in making it seem big and first-album-ish. I was a bit numb, a bit disconnected from myself. I wasn't able to slow down and realize what was going on around me."
More Drake News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates