'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Season 7 Promo Features Fat Mac
"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" season 7 promo has been unleashed with Mac's weight issue getting the highlight. The video sees Mat looking disbelief when learning how many pounds he has gained in a scene, and sobbing in front of a bowl of cereal in another.
A glimpse of Mac holding his chest is also featured before he ends up lying on a hospital bed, possibly because of his eating disorder. Still clutching on a plate of cookies, he is told by his friends that there is more a life than piles of food.
Playing a prideful and in-shape Mac, Rob McElhenney gained 50 pounds for the new season of the FX hit comedy because he thought it would be funny. His co-star Charlie Day recently shared, "It's been disgusting to watch him go through with this adventure. We were a little on the fence about it for his own personal health and safety, but it has definitely made Mac a lot funnier."
The show will return with all new episodes on Thursday, September 15 at 10 P.M. ET.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars