'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Season 7 Promo Features Fat Mac
"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" season 7 promo has been unleashed with Mac's weight issue getting the highlight. The video sees Mat looking disbelief when learning how many pounds he has gained in a scene, and sobbing in front of a bowl of cereal in another.
A glimpse of Mac holding his chest is also featured before he ends up lying on a hospital bed, possibly because of his eating disorder. Still clutching on a plate of cookies, he is told by his friends that there is more a life than piles of food.
Playing a prideful and in-shape Mac, Rob McElhenney gained 50 pounds for the new season of the FX hit comedy because he thought it would be funny. His co-star Charlie Day recently shared, "It's been disgusting to watch him go through with this adventure. We were a little on the fence about it for his own personal health and safety, but it has definitely made Mac a lot funnier."
The show will return with all new episodes on Thursday, September 15 at 10 P.M. ET.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences