'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Season 7 Promo Features Fat Mac
"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" season 7 promo has been unleashed with Mac's weight issue getting the highlight. The video sees Mat looking disbelief when learning how many pounds he has gained in a scene, and sobbing in front of a bowl of cereal in another.
A glimpse of Mac holding his chest is also featured before he ends up lying on a hospital bed, possibly because of his eating disorder. Still clutching on a plate of cookies, he is told by his friends that there is more a life than piles of food.
Playing a prideful and in-shape Mac, Rob McElhenney gained 50 pounds for the new season of the FX hit comedy because he thought it would be funny. His co-star Charlie Day recently shared, "It's been disgusting to watch him go through with this adventure. We were a little on the fence about it for his own personal health and safety, but it has definitely made Mac a lot funnier."
The show will return with all new episodes on Thursday, September 15 at 10 P.M. ET.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3