Kings of Leon Set New Date for Canceled Dallas Concert
After repeatedly apologizing for Caleb Followill's sudden exit from the stage, Kings of Leon announce a new date for the stopped Dallas, TX concert. During the town's first show on Friday, July 29, the frontman said to his audience that he must went backstage to grab a beer but he never returned.
The make-up concert is now scheduled to take place on September 21, a day before they hit Houston for another concert. Tickets from the previous show would be valid but for those who can't attend the new date, refunds would be honored.
"Kings of Leon apologize to their fans for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to seeing their fans again in September," the band said in the statement.
The management did not explain what really happened during that July 29 concert. Caleb complained of the heat and his voice not being a hundred percent. Insisting that he was not drunk at that time, he babbled about his wife Lily Aldridge whom he married in May before promising to return for three more songs. His brother and bandmate Jared Followill had to apologize when it became clear that Caleb was not coming back.
Rumor has it, there's an internal rift within the band. The following night, they also canceled a concert at Woodlands Pavilion in Houston.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards