Kings of Leon Set New Date for Canceled Dallas Concert
After repeatedly apologizing for Caleb Followill's sudden exit from the stage, Kings of Leon announce a new date for the stopped Dallas, TX concert. During the town's first show on Friday, July 29, the frontman said to his audience that he must went backstage to grab a beer but he never returned.
The make-up concert is now scheduled to take place on September 21, a day before they hit Houston for another concert. Tickets from the previous show would be valid but for those who can't attend the new date, refunds would be honored.
"Kings of Leon apologize to their fans for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to seeing their fans again in September," the band said in the statement.
The management did not explain what really happened during that July 29 concert. Caleb complained of the heat and his voice not being a hundred percent. Insisting that he was not drunk at that time, he babbled about his wife Lily Aldridge whom he married in May before promising to return for three more songs. His brother and bandmate Jared Followill had to apologize when it became clear that Caleb was not coming back.
Rumor has it, there's an internal rift within the band. The following night, they also canceled a concert at Woodlands Pavilion in Houston.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!