Kings of Leon Set New Date for Canceled Dallas Concert
After repeatedly apologizing for Caleb Followill's sudden exit from the stage, Kings of Leon announce a new date for the stopped Dallas, TX concert. During the town's first show on Friday, July 29, the frontman said to his audience that he must went backstage to grab a beer but he never returned.
The make-up concert is now scheduled to take place on September 21, a day before they hit Houston for another concert. Tickets from the previous show would be valid but for those who can't attend the new date, refunds would be honored.
"Kings of Leon apologize to their fans for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to seeing their fans again in September," the band said in the statement.
The management did not explain what really happened during that July 29 concert. Caleb complained of the heat and his voice not being a hundred percent. Insisting that he was not drunk at that time, he babbled about his wife Lily Aldridge whom he married in May before promising to return for three more songs. His brother and bandmate Jared Followill had to apologize when it became clear that Caleb was not coming back.
Rumor has it, there's an internal rift within the band. The following night, they also canceled a concert at Woodlands Pavilion in Houston.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie