One Dead, Three Injured at George Clinton's Concert
Death occurred during a music concert in Cleveland on Saturday, July 30. Funk singer George Clinton was entertaining his audience at "Unity in the Park" concert when a fight broke out a gunman fatally shot a 16-year-old boy in the head and injured three others with his bullets.
A 20-year-old woman was shot in the neck while a 14-year-old boy and a 23-year-old man were injured in their legs. They were all taken to MetroHealth Medical Center but the 16-year-old died on the spot.
It is not clear what prompted the fight. "It was a large fight. Somebody in the crowd produced a handgun and fired several times," Police Sergeant Sammy Morris told Metro, adding that the fighting began near Luke Easter Park where the concert was taking place.
Police were called, arrived at 9:57 P.M. and immediately called emergency services to aid the victims. However, they failed to track down the gunman.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie