One Dead, Three Injured at George Clinton's Concert
Death occurred during a music concert in Cleveland on Saturday, July 30. Funk singer George Clinton was entertaining his audience at "Unity in the Park" concert when a fight broke out a gunman fatally shot a 16-year-old boy in the head and injured three others with his bullets.
A 20-year-old woman was shot in the neck while a 14-year-old boy and a 23-year-old man were injured in their legs. They were all taken to MetroHealth Medical Center but the 16-year-old died on the spot.
It is not clear what prompted the fight. "It was a large fight. Somebody in the crowd produced a handgun and fired several times," Police Sergeant Sammy Morris told Metro, adding that the fighting began near Luke Easter Park where the concert was taking place.
Police were called, arrived at 9:57 P.M. and immediately called emergency services to aid the victims. However, they failed to track down the gunman.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson