One Dead, Three Injured at George Clinton's Concert
Death occurred during a music concert in Cleveland on Saturday, July 30. Funk singer George Clinton was entertaining his audience at "Unity in the Park" concert when a fight broke out a gunman fatally shot a 16-year-old boy in the head and injured three others with his bullets.
A 20-year-old woman was shot in the neck while a 14-year-old boy and a 23-year-old man were injured in their legs. They were all taken to MetroHealth Medical Center but the 16-year-old died on the spot.
It is not clear what prompted the fight. "It was a large fight. Somebody in the crowd produced a handgun and fired several times," Police Sergeant Sammy Morris told Metro, adding that the fighting began near Luke Easter Park where the concert was taking place.
Police were called, arrived at 9:57 P.M. and immediately called emergency services to aid the victims. However, they failed to track down the gunman.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?