One Dead, Three Injured at George Clinton's Concert
Death occurred during a music concert in Cleveland on Saturday, July 30. Funk singer George Clinton was entertaining his audience at "Unity in the Park" concert when a fight broke out a gunman fatally shot a 16-year-old boy in the head and injured three others with his bullets.
A 20-year-old woman was shot in the neck while a 14-year-old boy and a 23-year-old man were injured in their legs. They were all taken to MetroHealth Medical Center but the 16-year-old died on the spot.
It is not clear what prompted the fight. "It was a large fight. Somebody in the crowd produced a handgun and fired several times," Police Sergeant Sammy Morris told Metro, adding that the fighting began near Luke Easter Park where the concert was taking place.
Police were called, arrived at 9:57 P.M. and immediately called emergency services to aid the victims. However, they failed to track down the gunman.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism