One Dead, Three Injured at George Clinton's Concert
Death occurred during a music concert in Cleveland on Saturday, July 30. Funk singer George Clinton was entertaining his audience at "Unity in the Park" concert when a fight broke out a gunman fatally shot a 16-year-old boy in the head and injured three others with his bullets.
A 20-year-old woman was shot in the neck while a 14-year-old boy and a 23-year-old man were injured in their legs. They were all taken to MetroHealth Medical Center but the 16-year-old died on the spot.
It is not clear what prompted the fight. "It was a large fight. Somebody in the crowd produced a handgun and fired several times," Police Sergeant Sammy Morris told Metro, adding that the fighting began near Luke Easter Park where the concert was taking place.
Police were called, arrived at 9:57 P.M. and immediately called emergency services to aid the victims. However, they failed to track down the gunman.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist