Alexa Chung and Arctic Monkeys' Frontman End Relationship
Alexa Chung is back on the single market for she has split with Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner. "Sadly Alexa and Alex have split, although they remain close," a representative of the TV presenter announced, adding that it was amicable.
The rumor of their split actually dated back to early this month when they both had a job at the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden. Turner was performing with his band while Chung was presenting. When they get off stage, they were hardly seen together like a couple. Nevertheless, they denied a split at that time.
No reason of split was given by their reps but a source told Mirror, "Things haven't been going well and they haven't seemed like a couple for the past few weeks. At Glastonbury festival, they barely said a word to each other. Alexa was out seeing bands with all her buddies like Peaches Geldof and Fifi Brown, while Alex was on his tour bus chilling with his band."
"They really wanted to give it a go to hold it together and seemed to be getting back on track - but things got bad again and they both decided enough was enough. They want to stay friends so it's best to split now. They've been through a lot together and all their friends are sad they've called time as a couple."
Chung had moved out of the apartment they shared in Williamsburg, New York. "Alexa has moved all her stuff out and is concentrating on getting her American TV career back on track," another source said.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny