Alexa Chung and Arctic Monkeys' Frontman End Relationship
Alexa Chung is back on the single market for she has split with Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner. "Sadly Alexa and Alex have split, although they remain close," a representative of the TV presenter announced, adding that it was amicable.
The rumor of their split actually dated back to early this month when they both had a job at the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden. Turner was performing with his band while Chung was presenting. When they get off stage, they were hardly seen together like a couple. Nevertheless, they denied a split at that time.
No reason of split was given by their reps but a source told Mirror, "Things haven't been going well and they haven't seemed like a couple for the past few weeks. At Glastonbury festival, they barely said a word to each other. Alexa was out seeing bands with all her buddies like Peaches Geldof and Fifi Brown, while Alex was on his tour bus chilling with his band."
"They really wanted to give it a go to hold it together and seemed to be getting back on track - but things got bad again and they both decided enough was enough. They want to stay friends so it's best to split now. They've been through a lot together and all their friends are sad they've called time as a couple."
Chung had moved out of the apartment they shared in Williamsburg, New York. "Alexa has moved all her stuff out and is concentrating on getting her American TV career back on track," another source said.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?