Alexa Chung and Arctic Monkeys' Frontman End Relationship
Alexa Chung is back on the single market for she has split with Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner. "Sadly Alexa and Alex have split, although they remain close," a representative of the TV presenter announced, adding that it was amicable.
The rumor of their split actually dated back to early this month when they both had a job at the iTunes Festival at the Roundhouse in Camden. Turner was performing with his band while Chung was presenting. When they get off stage, they were hardly seen together like a couple. Nevertheless, they denied a split at that time.
No reason of split was given by their reps but a source told Mirror, "Things haven't been going well and they haven't seemed like a couple for the past few weeks. At Glastonbury festival, they barely said a word to each other. Alexa was out seeing bands with all her buddies like Peaches Geldof and Fifi Brown, while Alex was on his tour bus chilling with his band."
"They really wanted to give it a go to hold it together and seemed to be getting back on track - but things got bad again and they both decided enough was enough. They want to stay friends so it's best to split now. They've been through a lot together and all their friends are sad they've called time as a couple."
Chung had moved out of the apartment they shared in Williamsburg, New York. "Alexa has moved all her stuff out and is concentrating on getting her American TV career back on track," another source said.
More Alexa Chung News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why