Leonardo DiCaprio Could Star in Western Movie 'Creed of Violence'
Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly interested to play one of the lead characters in Todd Field's "Creed of Violence". A period western, the movie is based on the unpublished novel written by Boston Teran.
The story, set in 1910, revolves around an estranged father and son trying to thwart an arms smuggling ring bringing weapons to Mexico. A criminal named Rawbone tries to smuggle weapons into Mexico, but he is caught and accompanied by a government agent with whom he shares a mysterious past. DiCaprio is eying either of the two roles.
"In the Bedroom" director Field has been developing the project for some time. But if the report is true, then DiCaprio's involvement could speed things up.
A rep for the actor is yet to comment on the story published by Los Angeles Times. A person was "briefed on the actor's plans but could not talk about it publicly because he was not authorized to speak for DiCaprio". The part has been offered but the actor is yet to accept it.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal