Leonardo DiCaprio Could Star in Western Movie 'Creed of Violence'
Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly interested to play one of the lead characters in Todd Field's "Creed of Violence". A period western, the movie is based on the unpublished novel written by Boston Teran.
The story, set in 1910, revolves around an estranged father and son trying to thwart an arms smuggling ring bringing weapons to Mexico. A criminal named Rawbone tries to smuggle weapons into Mexico, but he is caught and accompanied by a government agent with whom he shares a mysterious past. DiCaprio is eying either of the two roles.
"In the Bedroom" director Field has been developing the project for some time. But if the report is true, then DiCaprio's involvement could speed things up.
A rep for the actor is yet to comment on the story published by Los Angeles Times. A person was "briefed on the actor's plans but could not talk about it publicly because he was not authorized to speak for DiCaprio". The part has been offered but the actor is yet to accept it.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage