Taylor Lautner Is a Thinker in New 'Abduction' Photo
Taylor Lautner is a thinker in a fresh picture from his upcoming movie "Abduction". The 19-year-old hunk sports a serious expression while holding a piece of paper in the image which captures him all alone.
Previously, other two stills from the drama action movie have also hit the web. In both photos, the lead actor is featured alongside his leading lady Lily Collins. The daughter of Phil Collins grips her on-/off-screen lover tightly as he rides a motorcyle in one pic, while she hides behind the "Twilight Saga" actor in another image.
"Abduction" revolves around Lautner's Nathan Harper who feels disillusioned with his parents. He finds his baby photo on a missing persons website, and later learns that the people he used to call "Mother" and "Father" are not actually his parents. As he goes searching for his true identity, he faces another fact that people are gunning for him.
In addition to taking the lead role, Lautner serves as a producer for this John Singleton-directed film. He is joined by the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina in the cast ensemble. The movie itself is due September 23 in the United States.
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity