Taylor Lautner Is a Thinker in New 'Abduction' Photo
Taylor Lautner is a thinker in a fresh picture from his upcoming movie "Abduction". The 19-year-old hunk sports a serious expression while holding a piece of paper in the image which captures him all alone.
Previously, other two stills from the drama action movie have also hit the web. In both photos, the lead actor is featured alongside his leading lady Lily Collins. The daughter of Phil Collins grips her on-/off-screen lover tightly as he rides a motorcyle in one pic, while she hides behind the "Twilight Saga" actor in another image.
"Abduction" revolves around Lautner's Nathan Harper who feels disillusioned with his parents. He finds his baby photo on a missing persons website, and later learns that the people he used to call "Mother" and "Father" are not actually his parents. As he goes searching for his true identity, he faces another fact that people are gunning for him.
In addition to taking the lead role, Lautner serves as a producer for this John Singleton-directed film. He is joined by the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina in the cast ensemble. The movie itself is due September 23 in the United States.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off