Taylor Lautner Is a Thinker in New 'Abduction' Photo
Taylor Lautner is a thinker in a fresh picture from his upcoming movie "Abduction". The 19-year-old hunk sports a serious expression while holding a piece of paper in the image which captures him all alone.
Previously, other two stills from the drama action movie have also hit the web. In both photos, the lead actor is featured alongside his leading lady Lily Collins. The daughter of Phil Collins grips her on-/off-screen lover tightly as he rides a motorcyle in one pic, while she hides behind the "Twilight Saga" actor in another image.
"Abduction" revolves around Lautner's Nathan Harper who feels disillusioned with his parents. He finds his baby photo on a missing persons website, and later learns that the people he used to call "Mother" and "Father" are not actually his parents. As he goes searching for his true identity, he faces another fact that people are gunning for him.
In addition to taking the lead role, Lautner serves as a producer for this John Singleton-directed film. He is joined by the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina in the cast ensemble. The movie itself is due September 23 in the United States.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes