Taylor Lautner Is a Thinker in New 'Abduction' Photo
Taylor Lautner is a thinker in a fresh picture from his upcoming movie "Abduction". The 19-year-old hunk sports a serious expression while holding a piece of paper in the image which captures him all alone.
Previously, other two stills from the drama action movie have also hit the web. In both photos, the lead actor is featured alongside his leading lady Lily Collins. The daughter of Phil Collins grips her on-/off-screen lover tightly as he rides a motorcyle in one pic, while she hides behind the "Twilight Saga" actor in another image.
"Abduction" revolves around Lautner's Nathan Harper who feels disillusioned with his parents. He finds his baby photo on a missing persons website, and later learns that the people he used to call "Mother" and "Father" are not actually his parents. As he goes searching for his true identity, he faces another fact that people are gunning for him.
In addition to taking the lead role, Lautner serves as a producer for this John Singleton-directed film. He is joined by the likes of Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver and Alfred Molina in the cast ensemble. The movie itself is due September 23 in the United States.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'