Aaron Johnson Expecting Second Child With Sam Taylor-Wood
Another baby is on the way for "Kick-Ass" star Aaron Johnson and his fiancee Sam Taylor-Wood. The couple, whose romance made headlines because of their 23-year age difference, are expecting their second child together, a representative for Sam has confirmed to PEOPLE.
It's still unclear how far along Aaron's filmmaker fiancee is in her pregnancy, but the couple have already had a one-year-old daughter named Wylda Rae together. The baby will be Aaron's second, but 44-year-old Sam has two other daughters from her previous marriage with art dealer Jay Jopling.
Aaron and Sam met in 2009 on the set of her directorial debut, "Nowhere Boy". After going public with their romance, the 21-year-old actor told PEOPLE back in 2010, "I've got a wonderful woman. She's lovely and she's a fantastic mother." On their age difference, he addressed the skepticism by saying, "I'm an old soul and she's a young soul."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding