Aaron Johnson Expecting Second Child With Sam Taylor-Wood
Another baby is on the way for "Kick-Ass" star Aaron Johnson and his fiancee Sam Taylor-Wood. The couple, whose romance made headlines because of their 23-year age difference, are expecting their second child together, a representative for Sam has confirmed to PEOPLE.
It's still unclear how far along Aaron's filmmaker fiancee is in her pregnancy, but the couple have already had a one-year-old daughter named Wylda Rae together. The baby will be Aaron's second, but 44-year-old Sam has two other daughters from her previous marriage with art dealer Jay Jopling.
Aaron and Sam met in 2009 on the set of her directorial debut, "Nowhere Boy". After going public with their romance, the 21-year-old actor told PEOPLE back in 2010, "I've got a wonderful woman. She's lovely and she's a fantastic mother." On their age difference, he addressed the skepticism by saying, "I'm an old soul and she's a young soul."
More Aaron Johnson News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo