Aaron Johnson Expecting Second Child With Sam Taylor-Wood
Another baby is on the way for "Kick-Ass" star Aaron Johnson and his fiancee Sam Taylor-Wood. The couple, whose romance made headlines because of their 23-year age difference, are expecting their second child together, a representative for Sam has confirmed to PEOPLE.
It's still unclear how far along Aaron's filmmaker fiancee is in her pregnancy, but the couple have already had a one-year-old daughter named Wylda Rae together. The baby will be Aaron's second, but 44-year-old Sam has two other daughters from her previous marriage with art dealer Jay Jopling.
Aaron and Sam met in 2009 on the set of her directorial debut, "Nowhere Boy". After going public with their romance, the 21-year-old actor told PEOPLE back in 2010, "I've got a wonderful woman. She's lovely and she's a fantastic mother." On their age difference, he addressed the skepticism by saying, "I'm an old soul and she's a young soul."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season