Aaron Johnson Expecting Second Child With Sam Taylor-Wood
Another baby is on the way for "Kick-Ass" star Aaron Johnson and his fiancee Sam Taylor-Wood. The couple, whose romance made headlines because of their 23-year age difference, are expecting their second child together, a representative for Sam has confirmed to PEOPLE.
It's still unclear how far along Aaron's filmmaker fiancee is in her pregnancy, but the couple have already had a one-year-old daughter named Wylda Rae together. The baby will be Aaron's second, but 44-year-old Sam has two other daughters from her previous marriage with art dealer Jay Jopling.
Aaron and Sam met in 2009 on the set of her directorial debut, "Nowhere Boy". After going public with their romance, the 21-year-old actor told PEOPLE back in 2010, "I've got a wonderful woman. She's lovely and she's a fantastic mother." On their age difference, he addressed the skepticism by saying, "I'm an old soul and she's a young soul."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'