Aaron Johnson Expecting Second Child With Sam Taylor-Wood
Another baby is on the way for "Kick-Ass" star Aaron Johnson and his fiancee Sam Taylor-Wood. The couple, whose romance made headlines because of their 23-year age difference, are expecting their second child together, a representative for Sam has confirmed to PEOPLE.
It's still unclear how far along Aaron's filmmaker fiancee is in her pregnancy, but the couple have already had a one-year-old daughter named Wylda Rae together. The baby will be Aaron's second, but 44-year-old Sam has two other daughters from her previous marriage with art dealer Jay Jopling.
Aaron and Sam met in 2009 on the set of her directorial debut, "Nowhere Boy". After going public with their romance, the 21-year-old actor told PEOPLE back in 2010, "I've got a wonderful woman. She's lovely and she's a fantastic mother." On their age difference, he addressed the skepticism by saying, "I'm an old soul and she's a young soul."
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song