Joe Jonas Confirms Opening Slot at Britney's Concert
It's official, Joe Jonas will open for Britney Spears in one of her upcoming concerts. The "See No More" singer has just been tapped to serve as her supporting act when the Southern Belle performs in New Jersey next week.
"This just in... I will be performing at the @BritneySpears concert in NJ on Aug 5. and get ready for #FastLife in stores Oct. 11," Joe announced the news on Friday, July 29 on his Twitter. The gig is set to take place at Izod Center in East Rutherford.
The Jonas Brothers member actually has been reported as a candidate for Britney's opening act since late March. The rumor, however, died down a few weeks later when Nicki Minaj was announced as her special guest at the "Femme Fatale" tour.
Joe has been spending these past few weeks doing promotions for his upcoming studio album "Fastlife", and being booked as Britney's supporting act will serve him quite well. He recently pushed back U.S. release of the album from September 6 to October 11.
More Joe Jonas News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'