Joe Jonas Confirms Opening Slot at Britney's Concert
It's official, Joe Jonas will open for Britney Spears in one of her upcoming concerts. The "See No More" singer has just been tapped to serve as her supporting act when the Southern Belle performs in New Jersey next week.
"This just in... I will be performing at the @BritneySpears concert in NJ on Aug 5. and get ready for #FastLife in stores Oct. 11," Joe announced the news on Friday, July 29 on his Twitter. The gig is set to take place at Izod Center in East Rutherford.
The Jonas Brothers member actually has been reported as a candidate for Britney's opening act since late March. The rumor, however, died down a few weeks later when Nicki Minaj was announced as her special guest at the "Femme Fatale" tour.
Joe has been spending these past few weeks doing promotions for his upcoming studio album "Fastlife", and being booked as Britney's supporting act will serve him quite well. He recently pushed back U.S. release of the album from September 6 to October 11.
More Joe Jonas News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation