Joe Jonas Confirms Opening Slot at Britney's Concert
It's official, Joe Jonas will open for Britney Spears in one of her upcoming concerts. The "See No More" singer has just been tapped to serve as her supporting act when the Southern Belle performs in New Jersey next week.
"This just in... I will be performing at the @BritneySpears concert in NJ on Aug 5. and get ready for #FastLife in stores Oct. 11," Joe announced the news on Friday, July 29 on his Twitter. The gig is set to take place at Izod Center in East Rutherford.
The Jonas Brothers member actually has been reported as a candidate for Britney's opening act since late March. The rumor, however, died down a few weeks later when Nicki Minaj was announced as her special guest at the "Femme Fatale" tour.
Joe has been spending these past few weeks doing promotions for his upcoming studio album "Fastlife", and being booked as Britney's supporting act will serve him quite well. He recently pushed back U.S. release of the album from September 6 to October 11.
More Joe Jonas News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'