Joe Jonas Confirms Opening Slot at Britney's Concert
It's official, Joe Jonas will open for Britney Spears in one of her upcoming concerts. The "See No More" singer has just been tapped to serve as her supporting act when the Southern Belle performs in New Jersey next week.
"This just in... I will be performing at the @BritneySpears concert in NJ on Aug 5. and get ready for #FastLife in stores Oct. 11," Joe announced the news on Friday, July 29 on his Twitter. The gig is set to take place at Izod Center in East Rutherford.
The Jonas Brothers member actually has been reported as a candidate for Britney's opening act since late March. The rumor, however, died down a few weeks later when Nicki Minaj was announced as her special guest at the "Femme Fatale" tour.
Joe has been spending these past few weeks doing promotions for his upcoming studio album "Fastlife", and being booked as Britney's supporting act will serve him quite well. He recently pushed back U.S. release of the album from September 6 to October 11.
More Joe Jonas News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party