Joe Jonas Confirms Opening Slot at Britney's Concert
It's official, Joe Jonas will open for Britney Spears in one of her upcoming concerts. The "See No More" singer has just been tapped to serve as her supporting act when the Southern Belle performs in New Jersey next week.
"This just in... I will be performing at the @BritneySpears concert in NJ on Aug 5. and get ready for #FastLife in stores Oct. 11," Joe announced the news on Friday, July 29 on his Twitter. The gig is set to take place at Izod Center in East Rutherford.
The Jonas Brothers member actually has been reported as a candidate for Britney's opening act since late March. The rumor, however, died down a few weeks later when Nicki Minaj was announced as her special guest at the "Femme Fatale" tour.
Joe has been spending these past few weeks doing promotions for his upcoming studio album "Fastlife", and being booked as Britney's supporting act will serve him quite well. He recently pushed back U.S. release of the album from September 6 to October 11.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'