Rihanna Closing Her Next Album Up Now, Says Producer
Rihanna has already been preparing her next studio installment. According to producer Verse Simmonds in a recent interview with MTV, he and his partner Sham "Sak Pase" Joseph, who previously worked on "Man Down", have made two songs for the Bajan singer.
"From what I understand, she is closing the album up now, and we did two records for her that she really, really loved and I'm really excited about them as well," he dished on. "They are records that we wrote and produced as the Jugganauts."
Talking about the sound they crafted for RiRi, Simmonds said it's different from the reggae-infused "Man Down". "We always try to constantly - as producers, as artists - we try to always come with something different, a whole new sound," he stated.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of a tour to support her fifth album "Loud". She will play a live concert in her hometown on August 5 before heading to Europe and South America. Her last tour stop is scheduled to take place at London's O2 Arena on December 22.
More Rihanna News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert