Rihanna Closing Her Next Album Up Now, Says Producer
Rihanna has already been preparing her next studio installment. According to producer Verse Simmonds in a recent interview with MTV, he and his partner Sham "Sak Pase" Joseph, who previously worked on "Man Down", have made two songs for the Bajan singer.
"From what I understand, she is closing the album up now, and we did two records for her that she really, really loved and I'm really excited about them as well," he dished on. "They are records that we wrote and produced as the Jugganauts."
Talking about the sound they crafted for RiRi, Simmonds said it's different from the reggae-infused "Man Down". "We always try to constantly - as producers, as artists - we try to always come with something different, a whole new sound," he stated.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of a tour to support her fifth album "Loud". She will play a live concert in her hometown on August 5 before heading to Europe and South America. Her last tour stop is scheduled to take place at London's O2 Arena on December 22.
More Rihanna News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?