Rihanna Closing Her Next Album Up Now, Says Producer
Rihanna has already been preparing her next studio installment. According to producer Verse Simmonds in a recent interview with MTV, he and his partner Sham "Sak Pase" Joseph, who previously worked on "Man Down", have made two songs for the Bajan singer.
"From what I understand, she is closing the album up now, and we did two records for her that she really, really loved and I'm really excited about them as well," he dished on. "They are records that we wrote and produced as the Jugganauts."
Talking about the sound they crafted for RiRi, Simmonds said it's different from the reggae-infused "Man Down". "We always try to constantly - as producers, as artists - we try to always come with something different, a whole new sound," he stated.
Rihanna is currently in the middle of a tour to support her fifth album "Loud". She will play a live concert in her hometown on August 5 before heading to Europe and South America. Her last tour stop is scheduled to take place at London's O2 Arena on December 22.
More Rihanna News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media