David Beckham Tattooed Baby Daughter's Name Under His Neck
David Beckham seems to have found a place on his skin to mark the birth of his first daughter with wife Victoria Adams. The soccer superstar gave a tantalizing peek at his new tattoo that is etched at the bottom of his neck during a television interview for his team Los Angeles Galaxy.
36-year-old David's new ink looks like to sit just above his tattoo of Jesus being carried by three cherubs which symbolize his sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz. As for the design, the former player for Manchester United appears to have chosen curly cursive lettering to inscribe Harper's name.
David and his wife Victoria welcomed their fourth child, Harper Seven, on July 10 at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles. Announcing the baby's birth, he wrote on his Facebook page, "She weighed a healthy 7lbs 10oz and arrived at 7.55 this morning, here in LA. Victoria is doing really well and her brothers are delighted to have a baby sister xx."
Recently, David revealed that he and Victoria still hope to have one more kid together. Sharing to the Associated Press about the wish, he said, "We'd love one more. We've always said we'd love a big family, and five was a number. If we're lucky enough, then we hope to have one more."
On daughter Harper, he commented, "It's different having a little girl. She's elegant. She sleeps in an elegant position. Yeah, she's the cutest thing. All the boys won't leave her alone, which is amazing." He added, "Everything [Victoria's put on Harper] so far looks amazing. She's got a great wardrobe already. My wife is going to definitely take care of that."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'