Oprah Winfrey's New Series to Recycle Her Old Talk Show
Having spent 25 years on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", the host will recycle episodes from her former daytime talk show for a new series on her own network. Oprah Winfrey announced at Television Critics Association on Friday, July 29 that she will launch new series "OWN YOUR LIFE (The Oprah Class)" which will feature the best of "Oprah Winfrey Show" with all-new insights and life lessons from it.
Previously called "Oprah's Encore", the show will be presented as a classroom aimed to help viewers improve their lives. "At Oprah's core, she is a teacher," OWN president Sheri Salata said of Oprah. The show will premiere on Monday, October 10 and air weekdays at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
"OWN YOUR LIFE" will be paired with "The Rosie Show", a new talk show from Rosie O'Donnell. It will also premiere on October 10 and air from Monday to Friday at 7 P.M. ET/PT on Oprah's network.
The show will cover "current events, spotlight hometown heroes and newsmakers, showcase the arts, celebrate kids and families, as well as feature well-known and upcoming talent." Speaking at the TCA, Rosie explained that she will only have one celebrity per episode.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz