Oprah Winfrey's New Series to Recycle Her Old Talk Show
Having spent 25 years on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", the host will recycle episodes from her former daytime talk show for a new series on her own network. Oprah Winfrey announced at Television Critics Association on Friday, July 29 that she will launch new series "OWN YOUR LIFE (The Oprah Class)" which will feature the best of "Oprah Winfrey Show" with all-new insights and life lessons from it.
Previously called "Oprah's Encore", the show will be presented as a classroom aimed to help viewers improve their lives. "At Oprah's core, she is a teacher," OWN president Sheri Salata said of Oprah. The show will premiere on Monday, October 10 and air weekdays at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
"OWN YOUR LIFE" will be paired with "The Rosie Show", a new talk show from Rosie O'Donnell. It will also premiere on October 10 and air from Monday to Friday at 7 P.M. ET/PT on Oprah's network.
The show will cover "current events, spotlight hometown heroes and newsmakers, showcase the arts, celebrate kids and families, as well as feature well-known and upcoming talent." Speaking at the TCA, Rosie explained that she will only have one celebrity per episode.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake