'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert: I Found a Great Man
While fans will have to wait until Monday, August 1 to see to which man she gives her final rose on "The Bachelorette", Ashley Hebert is already gushing about the man of her choice. Met at the taping of Sunday (July 31)'s "Men Tell All" special, she told PEOPLE, "I'm so happy, so in love. I found a great man."
Of the new relationship, the former suitor for Brad Womack said, "It's going strong - we've been hanging out and talking all the time. I hoped I would leave with this type of relationship." She added that she can't wait to go public with her man. "I'm really ready for this to be over so we can go into the light of day and get on with normal everyday life," so she claimed.
Speaking of the heartbreaking moments she experienced throughout the season, the 26-year-old admitted, "There were certainly moments where I thought I'd made a mistake agreeing to be the Bachelorette and thought it wasn't going to end well. But you come out a stronger person and learn so many things about yourself. Ultimately, I know I did the right thing."
On having to face the men she sent away, Ashley shared, "At first, it was overwhelming to walk out and see the guys again, but the Men Tell All is good closure." She added, "They leave so quickly once you say goodbye on the show. This gave me a chance to talk to them and explain my choices. I don't think anyone hates me. Many of them sound happy for me."
The finale of "The Bachelorette" season 7 sees Ben and J.P. as the last two men standing. It is set to air Monday at 8 P.M. ET on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'