Attending Zara Phillips' Yacht Party, Kate Middleton Recycles Dress Again
Kate Middleton has pulled another outfit repeat for Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's pre-wedding party. Joining husband Prince William and other guests at the Friday, July 29 bash, the Duchess of Cambridge looked lovely in the same emerald green dress she wore for an event in Los Angeles earlier the same month.
Boarding the Royal Yacht Brittania in Edinburgh, Scotland, the 29-year-old gave a look at the delicate buttons that run down the back of her silk Diane von Furstenberg "Maja" dress. While she recycled the dress, the older sister of Pippa Middleton did trade the black pumps she wore for her L.A. appearance with a pair of nude heels.
This isn't the first time Kate re-wore an outfit. An official photo of her and William for their North American tour had uncovered that she donned the same navy blue suit she wore when visiting Blackburn and Darwen on April 11, just weeks before her April 29 wedding to the British royal.
Zara Phillips herself is William's cousin and the eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth. The 30-year-old daughter of Princess Anne will tie the knot with rugby player Mike Tindall on Saturday, July 30. It is reported that the ceremony will begin at 3 P.M. at Cannongate Kirk church in Edinburgh.
On Friday evening after a formal rehearsal for the wedding ceremony, Zara and Mike hosted the cocktail party aboard the Royal Yacht Brittania. They were joined by family and friends, including Zara's father, Captain Mark Phillips and his second wife, Sandy Pflueger, as well as Prince Harry, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.
More Prince William News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says