Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert Joins The Hub's Reality Show
A new reality show premiering on Friday, September 23 on kids network The Hub is boasting the appearances of major musicians like Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert and many more. "Majors & Minors" is a show about experienced people mentoring young talents in music.
Lavigne, Lambert, Colbie Caillat and Claude Kelly join the previously announced "majors" such as Brandy, Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Sean Kingston, Mike Posner and Ryan Tedder. There will be 12 cast members or, so called "minors", aged between 10 to 16, who "will have the unique opportunity of being guided and groomed in a completely supportive and collaborative environment".
The show was presented during The Hub's appearance at the 2011 Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour in Beverly Hills. According to the press release, there are no losers in the competition because none of the cast will be "voted off". But only one will win the prize of a recording deal and a U.S. tour.
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor