Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert Joins The Hub's Reality Show
A new reality show premiering on Friday, September 23 on kids network The Hub is boasting the appearances of major musicians like Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert and many more. "Majors & Minors" is a show about experienced people mentoring young talents in music.
Lavigne, Lambert, Colbie Caillat and Claude Kelly join the previously announced "majors" such as Brandy, Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Sean Kingston, Mike Posner and Ryan Tedder. There will be 12 cast members or, so called "minors", aged between 10 to 16, who "will have the unique opportunity of being guided and groomed in a completely supportive and collaborative environment".
The show was presented during The Hub's appearance at the 2011 Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour in Beverly Hills. According to the press release, there are no losers in the competition because none of the cast will be "voted off". But only one will win the prize of a recording deal and a U.S. tour.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support