Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert Joins The Hub's Reality Show
A new reality show premiering on Friday, September 23 on kids network The Hub is boasting the appearances of major musicians like Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert and many more. "Majors & Minors" is a show about experienced people mentoring young talents in music.
Lavigne, Lambert, Colbie Caillat and Claude Kelly join the previously announced "majors" such as Brandy, Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Sean Kingston, Mike Posner and Ryan Tedder. There will be 12 cast members or, so called "minors", aged between 10 to 16, who "will have the unique opportunity of being guided and groomed in a completely supportive and collaborative environment".
The show was presented during The Hub's appearance at the 2011 Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour in Beverly Hills. According to the press release, there are no losers in the competition because none of the cast will be "voted off". But only one will win the prize of a recording deal and a U.S. tour.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal