Denis O'Hare of 'True Blood' Married Boyfriend in NYC
Denis O'Hare is among the gay couples who officiated their union with respective partners this month. The "True Blood" actor married his long-term boyfriend, decorator Hugo Redwood in New York City on Thursday, July 28.
Same-sex marriage license was declared legal in New York on July 24 and four days later, O'Hare took the opportunity. "Okay. It happened. Hugo and I just got married," the 49-year-old actor announced via Twitter. They tied the knot at a New York City courthouse in which they took a photo as a lawfully wedded couple.
New York is the sixth and largest state to allow gay and lesbian couples to marry after Governor Andrew Cuomo signed the state's Marriage Equality Act in June. Around 823 couples got married on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal in the state.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal