Soulja Boy Treats Himself to $55M Private Jet for Birthday
Rap artist Soulja Boy has treated himself to an extravagant birthday gift this year. The MC, who is best known for his single "Crank That (Soulja Boy)", turned 21 on Thursday, July 28, and to celebrate the milestone, he reportedly forked out $55 million on a new private jet.
A member of Soulja's management team told TMZ that the "Kiss Me Thru the Phone" rapper bought the G5 jet for $35 million. He then spent an additional $20 million to customize the jet with 12 custom Italian leather seats, 4 liquor bars, flat screen TVs, Brazilian hardwood cabinets and a special travertine tiled floor.
It was also said that Soulja replaced the in-flight lavatory with a giant, luxurious bathroom. The pimping out was not only done for the inside of the jet, but also for its outside appearance. The "Pretty Boy Swag" rapper allegedly gave his jet a custom paint job to include his logo.
As for his birthday party, TMZ reported that Soulja is throwing a blowout bash, which is said to cost around $300,000, at a Miami nightclub on Friday night, July 29. Among the guests expected to make merry the celebration are Dwight Howard, Bow Wow and Sean Kingston.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016