Soulja Boy Treats Himself to $55M Private Jet for Birthday
Rap artist Soulja Boy has treated himself to an extravagant birthday gift this year. The MC, who is best known for his single "Crank That (Soulja Boy)", turned 21 on Thursday, July 28, and to celebrate the milestone, he reportedly forked out $55 million on a new private jet.
A member of Soulja's management team told TMZ that the "Kiss Me Thru the Phone" rapper bought the G5 jet for $35 million. He then spent an additional $20 million to customize the jet with 12 custom Italian leather seats, 4 liquor bars, flat screen TVs, Brazilian hardwood cabinets and a special travertine tiled floor.
It was also said that Soulja replaced the in-flight lavatory with a giant, luxurious bathroom. The pimping out was not only done for the inside of the jet, but also for its outside appearance. The "Pretty Boy Swag" rapper allegedly gave his jet a custom paint job to include his logo.
As for his birthday party, TMZ reported that Soulja is throwing a blowout bash, which is said to cost around $300,000, at a Miami nightclub on Friday night, July 29. Among the guests expected to make merry the celebration are Dwight Howard, Bow Wow and Sean Kingston.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny