Soulja Boy Treats Himself to $55M Private Jet for Birthday
Rap artist Soulja Boy has treated himself to an extravagant birthday gift this year. The MC, who is best known for his single "Crank That (Soulja Boy)", turned 21 on Thursday, July 28, and to celebrate the milestone, he reportedly forked out $55 million on a new private jet.
A member of Soulja's management team told TMZ that the "Kiss Me Thru the Phone" rapper bought the G5 jet for $35 million. He then spent an additional $20 million to customize the jet with 12 custom Italian leather seats, 4 liquor bars, flat screen TVs, Brazilian hardwood cabinets and a special travertine tiled floor.
It was also said that Soulja replaced the in-flight lavatory with a giant, luxurious bathroom. The pimping out was not only done for the inside of the jet, but also for its outside appearance. The "Pretty Boy Swag" rapper allegedly gave his jet a custom paint job to include his logo.
As for his birthday party, TMZ reported that Soulja is throwing a blowout bash, which is said to cost around $300,000, at a Miami nightclub on Friday night, July 29. Among the guests expected to make merry the celebration are Dwight Howard, Bow Wow and Sean Kingston.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos