Report: Elisabetta Canalis Tries to Win George Clooney Back With Carepackages
Elisabetta Canalis has parted ways with George Clooney in June, but rumor has it, she has yet to give up on him. Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton recently brought up the report that the Italian actress is still trying to win back her Hollywood hunk boyfriend using carepackages.
"Elisabetta was of course heartbroken when George ended things, because she really believed they'd marry one day," said a source. "But she still feels the need to feed and take care of him when she can. She knows the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so that could be the reason she's still sending him care packages."
Accordingly, the actress who made appearances on TNT's "Leverage" has sent the "Up in the Air" star various carepackages that are filled with homemade tomato sauce, marinated eggplant and sesame cookies.
Elisabetta and George went public with their relationship in September 2009 during Venice Film Festival, but on June 22 this year, the two announced they are no longer together. "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," a statement about their break-up read.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake