Report: Elisabetta Canalis Tries to Win George Clooney Back With Carepackages
Elisabetta Canalis has parted ways with George Clooney in June, but rumor has it, she has yet to give up on him. Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton recently brought up the report that the Italian actress is still trying to win back her Hollywood hunk boyfriend using carepackages.
"Elisabetta was of course heartbroken when George ended things, because she really believed they'd marry one day," said a source. "But she still feels the need to feed and take care of him when she can. She knows the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so that could be the reason she's still sending him care packages."
Accordingly, the actress who made appearances on TNT's "Leverage" has sent the "Up in the Air" star various carepackages that are filled with homemade tomato sauce, marinated eggplant and sesame cookies.
Elisabetta and George went public with their relationship in September 2009 during Venice Film Festival, but on June 22 this year, the two announced they are no longer together. "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," a statement about their break-up read.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala