Report: Elisabetta Canalis Tries to Win George Clooney Back With Carepackages
Elisabetta Canalis has parted ways with George Clooney in June, but rumor has it, she has yet to give up on him. Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton recently brought up the report that the Italian actress is still trying to win back her Hollywood hunk boyfriend using carepackages.
"Elisabetta was of course heartbroken when George ended things, because she really believed they'd marry one day," said a source. "But she still feels the need to feed and take care of him when she can. She knows the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so that could be the reason she's still sending him care packages."
Accordingly, the actress who made appearances on TNT's "Leverage" has sent the "Up in the Air" star various carepackages that are filled with homemade tomato sauce, marinated eggplant and sesame cookies.
Elisabetta and George went public with their relationship in September 2009 during Venice Film Festival, but on June 22 this year, the two announced they are no longer together. "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," a statement about their break-up read.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?