Demi Lovato and B.o.B to Wow 2011 Do Something Awards
Demi Lovato has been announced as one of the musical guests at the upcoming Do Something Awards along with B.o.B. The "Skyscraper" singer and the "Airplanes" rapper are going to be joined by indie rock band Foster the People and Ryan Tedder's band OneRepublic.
"If you are expecting anything less than 'wow,' you've got the wrong awards show," said Nancy Lublin, CEO of Do Something. "We are so psyched to have Demi's first public performance, a hot breakout band like Foster the People, and expect OneRepublic with B.o.B to be very loud!"
Demi gets two nominations at the awards show. She is vying for Do Something Charity Song, facing off Cee-Lo Green, Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles and My Chemical Romance. She additionally is up for Do Something TV Star against Paula Abdul, AnnaLynne McCord, Randy Jackson, Eva Longoria and Ian Somerhalder.
The winners will be announced in a ceremony which is going to take place on August 18 and will be hosted by "Glee" star Jane Lynch. Other celebrities who get nods this year include Justin Bieber, David Beckham, Scarlett Johansson, Russell Brand and Will Ferrell.
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen