Video: Lady GaGa's 'So You Think You Can Dance' Performance
Lady GaGa followed up her tearful appearance on the "So You Think You Can Dance" judge panel on July 27 with a solid performance which broadcast on the next day. The Mother Monster sang two singles for the Thursday episode.
GaGa kicked off her set with uptempo song "The Edge of Glory" and continued it with a slower track "You and I". Her performance aired just before judge Nigel Lythgoe took the stage and announced who was booted from the competition.
Melanie, who received support from GaGa the day before, was luckily safe. Nigel sent home Jordan from the girl group, and Jess from the boy camp. Before the show came to an end, he told the audience, "The dancers are going on into the tour and we'll see them there."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle