Clip From 'Glee' 3D Movie: Naya Rivera Sings Amy Winehouse's Song
The first clip from "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" was unleashed two weeks before the film is released in the United States. It gives a sort of tribute to Amy Winehouse by featuring Naya Rivera covering one of her songs.
Wearing a red top and black skirt, the Santana Lopez depicter performed Amy's 2006 song "Valerie". While she was belting out the Mark Ronson-produced tune, her "Glee" co-stars Heather Morris and Harry Shum Jr. were doing the dancing.
"Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" features live performance footage of the "Glee" cast from their 2011 summer tour. The film additionally features Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith, Dianna Agron, Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet. It will arrive in the U.S. on August 12.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?