Olivia Wilde on Possibly Playing Linda Lovelace: It Would Be a Tremendous Honor
After showing some skin in "Cowboys and Aliens", Olivia Wilde may strip down again in her next movie. The 27-year-old beauty is circling "Lovelace", a biopic about Linda Lovelace from Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman.
While confirming that she is considering to portray the late "Deep Throat" star, Wilde made it clear that she is yet to officially sign up. "I'm being very careful about my next project since I'm now in a position where I can be really picky - thank God, finally," she reasoned.
Still, the Thirteen of "House M.D." gave a hint that she is interested to take the role as she said, "It would be a tremendous honor." She went on telling E! Online at Nylon magazine's denim issue party at the Mondrian's Sky Bar in West Hollywood on Wednesday, July 27, "It's such a cool role. She was a fascinating woman - with where she came from to 'Deep Throat' to then working with Gloria Steinem and Nora Ephron. It's really fascinating."
"Lovelace" was previously reported to cast James Franco as pornographer Chuck Traynor. Beside this project, there is another Linda Lovelace biopic coming from Matthew Wilder. Developed under the title "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story", it previously had Lindsay Lohan on the lead role before Malin Akerman is tapped to replace her.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed