Olivia Wilde on Possibly Playing Linda Lovelace: It Would Be a Tremendous Honor
After showing some skin in "Cowboys and Aliens", Olivia Wilde may strip down again in her next movie. The 27-year-old beauty is circling "Lovelace", a biopic about Linda Lovelace from Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman.
While confirming that she is considering to portray the late "Deep Throat" star, Wilde made it clear that she is yet to officially sign up. "I'm being very careful about my next project since I'm now in a position where I can be really picky - thank God, finally," she reasoned.
Still, the Thirteen of "House M.D." gave a hint that she is interested to take the role as she said, "It would be a tremendous honor." She went on telling E! Online at Nylon magazine's denim issue party at the Mondrian's Sky Bar in West Hollywood on Wednesday, July 27, "It's such a cool role. She was a fascinating woman - with where she came from to 'Deep Throat' to then working with Gloria Steinem and Nora Ephron. It's really fascinating."
"Lovelace" was previously reported to cast James Franco as pornographer Chuck Traynor. Beside this project, there is another Linda Lovelace biopic coming from Matthew Wilder. Developed under the title "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story", it previously had Lindsay Lohan on the lead role before Malin Akerman is tapped to replace her.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed