New 'Hunger Games' Stills Ft. Katniss, Gale and Peeta Revealed
Just a day after the first look at Liam Hemsworth as Gale and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta in "The Hunger Games" made its way out, more fresh stills from the movie hit the web. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the images see the two leading men and the heroine of the movie, Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence), in the places where they spent their lives growing up.
Having to support their families after the death of their fathers, Gale and Katniss are anything but survivalist. Katniss is seen hunting in one of the pictures, and getting Gale's assistance in another image. While Gale and Katniss are skilled with arrow and snare, Peeta gets his hands dirty with flour. In another photo, he's snapped standing in front of his parents' bakery wearing an apron and holding a loaf of burnt bread.
An adaptation of Suzanne Collins' best-selling trilogy novel of the same title, "The Hunger Games" follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen who lives with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, in the apocalyptic America. When her sister is chosen by lottery to participate in a fight-to-the-death annual event called the Hunger Games, Katniss steps up to take over her place. It's scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season