New 'Hunger Games' Stills Ft. Katniss, Gale and Peeta Revealed
Just a day after the first look at Liam Hemsworth as Gale and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta in "The Hunger Games" made its way out, more fresh stills from the movie hit the web. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the images see the two leading men and the heroine of the movie, Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence), in the places where they spent their lives growing up.
Having to support their families after the death of their fathers, Gale and Katniss are anything but survivalist. Katniss is seen hunting in one of the pictures, and getting Gale's assistance in another image. While Gale and Katniss are skilled with arrow and snare, Peeta gets his hands dirty with flour. In another photo, he's snapped standing in front of his parents' bakery wearing an apron and holding a loaf of burnt bread.
An adaptation of Suzanne Collins' best-selling trilogy novel of the same title, "The Hunger Games" follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen who lives with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, in the apocalyptic America. When her sister is chosen by lottery to participate in a fight-to-the-death annual event called the Hunger Games, Katniss steps up to take over her place. It's scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal