New 'Hunger Games' Stills Ft. Katniss, Gale and Peeta Revealed
Just a day after the first look at Liam Hemsworth as Gale and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta in "The Hunger Games" made its way out, more fresh stills from the movie hit the web. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the images see the two leading men and the heroine of the movie, Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence), in the places where they spent their lives growing up.
Having to support their families after the death of their fathers, Gale and Katniss are anything but survivalist. Katniss is seen hunting in one of the pictures, and getting Gale's assistance in another image. While Gale and Katniss are skilled with arrow and snare, Peeta gets his hands dirty with flour. In another photo, he's snapped standing in front of his parents' bakery wearing an apron and holding a loaf of burnt bread.
An adaptation of Suzanne Collins' best-selling trilogy novel of the same title, "The Hunger Games" follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen who lives with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, in the apocalyptic America. When her sister is chosen by lottery to participate in a fight-to-the-death annual event called the Hunger Games, Katniss steps up to take over her place. It's scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off