New 'Hunger Games' Stills Ft. Katniss, Gale and Peeta Revealed
Just a day after the first look at Liam Hemsworth as Gale and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta in "The Hunger Games" made its way out, more fresh stills from the movie hit the web. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the images see the two leading men and the heroine of the movie, Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence), in the places where they spent their lives growing up.
Having to support their families after the death of their fathers, Gale and Katniss are anything but survivalist. Katniss is seen hunting in one of the pictures, and getting Gale's assistance in another image. While Gale and Katniss are skilled with arrow and snare, Peeta gets his hands dirty with flour. In another photo, he's snapped standing in front of his parents' bakery wearing an apron and holding a loaf of burnt bread.
An adaptation of Suzanne Collins' best-selling trilogy novel of the same title, "The Hunger Games" follows 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen who lives with her mother and younger sister in the poorest district of Panem, in the apocalyptic America. When her sister is chosen by lottery to participate in a fight-to-the-death annual event called the Hunger Games, Katniss steps up to take over her place. It's scheduled to grace U.S. theaters on March 30, 2012.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'