Fall Premiere Dates for HBO's Shows: 'Boardwalk Empire', 'Hung' and More
Gearing up for the new season, HBO has set fall premiere dates for its shows. Critically acclaimed "Boardwalk Empire" will return for its sophomore season, which consists of 12 episodes, on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c.
Male prostitute series "Hung" will debut its 10-episode third season on October 2 at 10/9c. Following at 10:30/9:30c is the second season premiere of "How to Make it in America", which consists of 8 episodes.
On Monday, October 10 at 9/8c, "Bored to Death" will premiere its third season, which first teaser has also been released online, with all-new eight episodes. Later on the same day at 9:30/8:30c, new series "Enlightened" will make its debut.
Meanwhile, at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Los Angeles, it has also been announced that "Luck", an upcoming horse racing series starring Dustin Hoffman, will debut in January 2012 and take the Sunday slot previously occupied by "Big Love".
"Bored to Death" season 3 teaser:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics