Fall Premiere Dates for HBO's Shows: 'Boardwalk Empire', 'Hung' and More
Gearing up for the new season, HBO has set fall premiere dates for its shows. Critically acclaimed "Boardwalk Empire" will return for its sophomore season, which consists of 12 episodes, on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c.
Male prostitute series "Hung" will debut its 10-episode third season on October 2 at 10/9c. Following at 10:30/9:30c is the second season premiere of "How to Make it in America", which consists of 8 episodes.
On Monday, October 10 at 9/8c, "Bored to Death" will premiere its third season, which first teaser has also been released online, with all-new eight episodes. Later on the same day at 9:30/8:30c, new series "Enlightened" will make its debut.
Meanwhile, at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Los Angeles, it has also been announced that "Luck", an upcoming horse racing series starring Dustin Hoffman, will debut in January 2012 and take the Sunday slot previously occupied by "Big Love".
"Bored to Death" season 3 teaser:
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'