Fall Premiere Dates for HBO's Shows: 'Boardwalk Empire', 'Hung' and More
Gearing up for the new season, HBO has set fall premiere dates for its shows. Critically acclaimed "Boardwalk Empire" will return for its sophomore season, which consists of 12 episodes, on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c.
Male prostitute series "Hung" will debut its 10-episode third season on October 2 at 10/9c. Following at 10:30/9:30c is the second season premiere of "How to Make it in America", which consists of 8 episodes.
On Monday, October 10 at 9/8c, "Bored to Death" will premiere its third season, which first teaser has also been released online, with all-new eight episodes. Later on the same day at 9:30/8:30c, new series "Enlightened" will make its debut.
Meanwhile, at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Los Angeles, it has also been announced that "Luck", an upcoming horse racing series starring Dustin Hoffman, will debut in January 2012 and take the Sunday slot previously occupied by "Big Love".
"Bored to Death" season 3 teaser:
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons