Fall Premiere Dates for HBO's Shows: 'Boardwalk Empire', 'Hung' and More
Gearing up for the new season, HBO has set fall premiere dates for its shows. Critically acclaimed "Boardwalk Empire" will return for its sophomore season, which consists of 12 episodes, on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c.
Male prostitute series "Hung" will debut its 10-episode third season on October 2 at 10/9c. Following at 10:30/9:30c is the second season premiere of "How to Make it in America", which consists of 8 episodes.
On Monday, October 10 at 9/8c, "Bored to Death" will premiere its third season, which first teaser has also been released online, with all-new eight episodes. Later on the same day at 9:30/8:30c, new series "Enlightened" will make its debut.
Meanwhile, at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Los Angeles, it has also been announced that "Luck", an upcoming horse racing series starring Dustin Hoffman, will debut in January 2012 and take the Sunday slot previously occupied by "Big Love".
"Bored to Death" season 3 teaser:
More HBO News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement