Fall Premiere Dates for HBO's Shows: 'Boardwalk Empire', 'Hung' and More
Gearing up for the new season, HBO has set fall premiere dates for its shows. Critically acclaimed "Boardwalk Empire" will return for its sophomore season, which consists of 12 episodes, on Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c.
Male prostitute series "Hung" will debut its 10-episode third season on October 2 at 10/9c. Following at 10:30/9:30c is the second season premiere of "How to Make it in America", which consists of 8 episodes.
On Monday, October 10 at 9/8c, "Bored to Death" will premiere its third season, which first teaser has also been released online, with all-new eight episodes. Later on the same day at 9:30/8:30c, new series "Enlightened" will make its debut.
Meanwhile, at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Los Angeles, it has also been announced that "Luck", an upcoming horse racing series starring Dustin Hoffman, will debut in January 2012 and take the Sunday slot previously occupied by "Big Love".
"Bored to Death" season 3 teaser:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie