Kim Kardashian's Wedding Invitation Confirms Date and Dress Code
A copy of Kim Kardashian's wedding invitation has popped out online. Courtesy of E! News, the fancy invite confirms that the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" will marry her fiance, New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries on Saturday, August 20 in Montecito, California.
Emblazoned with a double-K insignia, the invite is sent out by Kim's mother Kris Jenner and step-father Bruce Jenner. It reads, "Kris and Bruce Jenner request the pleasure of your company at the marriage of their daughter Kimberly Kardashian to Kristopher Humphries." It does not disclose an exact venue, but does note that the wedding will be strictly black tie.
Kim got engaged to Kris in mid-May. Last Saturday, July 23, the 30-year-old reality star held her bachelorette party at Tao Las Vegas. Nearby at the VIP corner of Lavo Las Vegas, her fiance enjoyed his bachelor party with Lamar Odom, Scott Disick and Robert Kardashian. At the same night, Kim surprised Kris when she crashed his party for about 10 minutes.
On Thursday, July 28, the engaged couple stepped out together for a lunch in Los Angeles. Kim wore a printed tunic with bulky necklace and a pair of black high-heels. On the same day, she shared to her Twitter followers a photo of her fiance looking like "Twilight Saga" star Taylor Lautner. "Shopping with @krishumphries or Taylor Lautner???" read her tweet.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show