Kim Kardashian's Wedding Invitation Confirms Date and Dress Code
A copy of Kim Kardashian's wedding invitation has popped out online. Courtesy of E! News, the fancy invite confirms that the star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" will marry her fiance, New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries on Saturday, August 20 in Montecito, California.
Emblazoned with a double-K insignia, the invite is sent out by Kim's mother Kris Jenner and step-father Bruce Jenner. It reads, "Kris and Bruce Jenner request the pleasure of your company at the marriage of their daughter Kimberly Kardashian to Kristopher Humphries." It does not disclose an exact venue, but does note that the wedding will be strictly black tie.
Kim got engaged to Kris in mid-May. Last Saturday, July 23, the 30-year-old reality star held her bachelorette party at Tao Las Vegas. Nearby at the VIP corner of Lavo Las Vegas, her fiance enjoyed his bachelor party with Lamar Odom, Scott Disick and Robert Kardashian. At the same night, Kim surprised Kris when she crashed his party for about 10 minutes.
On Thursday, July 28, the engaged couple stepped out together for a lunch in Los Angeles. Kim wore a printed tunic with bulky necklace and a pair of black high-heels. On the same day, she shared to her Twitter followers a photo of her fiance looking like "Twilight Saga" star Taylor Lautner. "Shopping with @krishumphries or Taylor Lautner???" read her tweet.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal