Video: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Contestant Made Lady GaGa Cry
One contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance" successfully squeezed tears out of Lady GaGa. The singer appeared as a guest judge on the Top 8 performance night and she cried after Marko Gremar did a contemporary piece to Jeff Buckley's "I Know It's Over" with Allison Holker.
All four judges gave Marko and Allison a standing ovation. GaGa was the first judge to give a comment. "I'm just so proud of you," she began as tears streamed down her face. "There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger, and so many things I wish I could take back, and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight."
The dance which was choreographed by Sonya Tayeh was dedicated to Marko's mom who was actually among the audience. She cried and waved proudly to her son who said that she flew all the way from Guam to support him.
After giving him a good comment, Nigel Lythgoe told everyone to say things they want to say to their mothers while there's still a chance.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'