Video: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Contestant Made Lady GaGa Cry
One contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance" successfully squeezed tears out of Lady GaGa. The singer appeared as a guest judge on the Top 8 performance night and she cried after Marko Gremar did a contemporary piece to Jeff Buckley's "I Know It's Over" with Allison Holker.
All four judges gave Marko and Allison a standing ovation. GaGa was the first judge to give a comment. "I'm just so proud of you," she began as tears streamed down her face. "There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger, and so many things I wish I could take back, and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight."
The dance which was choreographed by Sonya Tayeh was dedicated to Marko's mom who was actually among the audience. She cried and waved proudly to her son who said that she flew all the way from Guam to support him.
After giving him a good comment, Nigel Lythgoe told everyone to say things they want to say to their mothers while there's still a chance.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date