Video: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Contestant Made Lady GaGa Cry
One contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance" successfully squeezed tears out of Lady GaGa. The singer appeared as a guest judge on the Top 8 performance night and she cried after Marko Gremar did a contemporary piece to Jeff Buckley's "I Know It's Over" with Allison Holker.
All four judges gave Marko and Allison a standing ovation. GaGa was the first judge to give a comment. "I'm just so proud of you," she began as tears streamed down her face. "There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger, and so many things I wish I could take back, and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight."
The dance which was choreographed by Sonya Tayeh was dedicated to Marko's mom who was actually among the audience. She cried and waved proudly to her son who said that she flew all the way from Guam to support him.
After giving him a good comment, Nigel Lythgoe told everyone to say things they want to say to their mothers while there's still a chance.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'