Video: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Contestant Made Lady GaGa Cry
One contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance" successfully squeezed tears out of Lady GaGa. The singer appeared as a guest judge on the Top 8 performance night and she cried after Marko Gremar did a contemporary piece to Jeff Buckley's "I Know It's Over" with Allison Holker.
All four judges gave Marko and Allison a standing ovation. GaGa was the first judge to give a comment. "I'm just so proud of you," she began as tears streamed down her face. "There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger, and so many things I wish I could take back, and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight."
The dance which was choreographed by Sonya Tayeh was dedicated to Marko's mom who was actually among the audience. She cried and waved proudly to her son who said that she flew all the way from Guam to support him.
After giving him a good comment, Nigel Lythgoe told everyone to say things they want to say to their mothers while there's still a chance.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media