Video: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Contestant Made Lady GaGa Cry
One contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance" successfully squeezed tears out of Lady GaGa. The singer appeared as a guest judge on the Top 8 performance night and she cried after Marko Gremar did a contemporary piece to Jeff Buckley's "I Know It's Over" with Allison Holker.
All four judges gave Marko and Allison a standing ovation. GaGa was the first judge to give a comment. "I'm just so proud of you," she began as tears streamed down her face. "There are so, so many things I did wrong when I was younger, and so many things I wish I could take back, and I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight."
The dance which was choreographed by Sonya Tayeh was dedicated to Marko's mom who was actually among the audience. She cried and waved proudly to her son who said that she flew all the way from Guam to support him.
After giving him a good comment, Nigel Lythgoe told everyone to say things they want to say to their mothers while there's still a chance.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season