Kat Von D Calls Jesse James Her Soul Mate in 'LA Ink' Season 4 Trailer
Kat Von D and Jesse James have recently broken up but a trailer for "LA Ink" season 4 sees them when they were still very much a couple. A recap of the tattoo artist's last five years, the video compiles footage from her past while she narrates important moments in her life, including her engagement to the former-husband of Sandra Bullock.
Calling him her soul mate, Kat also admits that the distance between them was a challenge to their relationship since Jesse is living in Texas and she is running her businnes in Los Angeles. Also in the trailer, the 29-year-old TV personality recalls the time her house burned down with her beloved cat inside.
"LA Ink" will return will all-new episodes on Thursday, July 28 at 10 P.M. on TLC. "Jar of Hearts" singer Christina Perri recently tweeted she will appear on the reality series, but it is not known whether the show will capture Kat's latest relationship turmoil.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character