Kat Von D Calls Jesse James Her Soul Mate in 'LA Ink' Season 4 Trailer
Kat Von D and Jesse James have recently broken up but a trailer for "LA Ink" season 4 sees them when they were still very much a couple. A recap of the tattoo artist's last five years, the video compiles footage from her past while she narrates important moments in her life, including her engagement to the former-husband of Sandra Bullock.
Calling him her soul mate, Kat also admits that the distance between them was a challenge to their relationship since Jesse is living in Texas and she is running her businnes in Los Angeles. Also in the trailer, the 29-year-old TV personality recalls the time her house burned down with her beloved cat inside.
"LA Ink" will return will all-new episodes on Thursday, July 28 at 10 P.M. on TLC. "Jar of Hearts" singer Christina Perri recently tweeted she will appear on the reality series, but it is not known whether the show will capture Kat's latest relationship turmoil.
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis