Kat Von D Calls Jesse James Her Soul Mate in 'LA Ink' Season 4 Trailer
Kat Von D and Jesse James have recently broken up but a trailer for "LA Ink" season 4 sees them when they were still very much a couple. A recap of the tattoo artist's last five years, the video compiles footage from her past while she narrates important moments in her life, including her engagement to the former-husband of Sandra Bullock.
Calling him her soul mate, Kat also admits that the distance between them was a challenge to their relationship since Jesse is living in Texas and she is running her businnes in Los Angeles. Also in the trailer, the 29-year-old TV personality recalls the time her house burned down with her beloved cat inside.
"LA Ink" will return will all-new episodes on Thursday, July 28 at 10 P.M. on TLC. "Jar of Hearts" singer Christina Perri recently tweeted she will appear on the reality series, but it is not known whether the show will capture Kat's latest relationship turmoil.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story