E! to Rebroadcast Amy Winehouse's 'True Hollywood Story'
E! is going to pay tribute to Amy Winehouse by airing her "E! True Hollywood Story". The half-hour special will be rebroadcast on Thursday, July 28 at 10 P.M. following the sudden passing of the British singer.
The documentary show was previously aired on February 9, 2008. It follows the life of the "Back to Black" hitmaker as she rose to fame and got engaged in a rocky relationship with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil before she passed away on Saturday, July 23 at the age of 27.
The special also features interviews with people who worked with Winehouse during her career, including: Femi Temowo, musical director for "Rehab"; Ian Barter, a former guitar player who performed with Winehouse; Lloyd Beiny, a former World Entertainment News Network co-worker; and journalists who followed her career. A special footage of Winehouse performing as a teenager can additionally be seen on it.
Winehouse was found dead last weekend inside her home and has been cremated on July 26. Result of autopsy conducted on her body "did not establish a formal cause of death", while results of further toxicology tests have yet to come out.
Beside E!, MTV will also remember Winehouse in a special tribute concert which compiles footage taken from an intimate set which took place at Times Square studios as part of "45th at Night" live series. The program is scheduled to be aired on Wednesday, July 27, at 6:30 P.M.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says