50 Cent Threatens to Call Off New Album and Leak Dr. Dre's Single
50 Cent is back on his raging spirit. Just a month after throwing rants toward Interscope to show how upset he was with how his album promo was handled, the G-Unit rapper slammed his label once again.
"Man I'm not releasing a album i can't believe interscope is this f***ed up right now. I apologize to all my fans," he tweeted. "I will work with other artist on there projects but I will not put out another album. They dropped the ball with me one time to many."
Turn out the rapper was mad because one of his new songs leaked, and he indirectly blamed his label for that. "I don't know how I can record 41 song for my album and the one song I give interscope leaks But I don't care its good music," he stated.
As a revenge, Fiddy planned to leak a song from his labelmate Dr. Dre. "I LOVE DRE but I'm putting his next single psycho out tomorrow at 2:00 #SK," he gushed. "Your gonna love it its a big song I just don't think it deserves a great set up sense they can't seem to get it right when it comes to me."
"I wouldn't leak dre's record he has done nothing but help me in my career. jimmy has always been supportive of me. I hate when I can't present my music the way. I feel it should be but f*** it check out I'm ON IT."
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event